Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri)

Hello !

I didn't introduce myself yet, so i'm doing it now ^^.

My true nickname is Yuri. Like I said before, Yuri was already taken when I first come, but now, it seem that Yuri is available. It seem I can't change my nickname, maybe one of the good and almighty admin can do it ? ;Wink

So, some of you know me in some other Futa forum or hentai forum. I'm currently a translator for a Futa team and with that, I just love all sort of Hentai ^^. For some week now, I read more Futa and Furry type.

So, How I found this forum, I don't remember it. I forgot it, but when I meet TheGardian, he make me remember and here I am !

If you have some question, just ask it ^^.

PS : How you can you do "attached thumbnails" ?

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace JackPower

Please enjoy your stay :157:

To attach images, click "Go Advanced", then scroll down abit and you should see a button that has "Manage Attachments", click, upload, and your good to go :3

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Thank's Itchy and as you can see, i`m here since may 2007 Wink , I know that more than 6 month to do an introduction is .... a lot ^^. Sorry for that !

thank's for the greeting all !

Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here.

JackPower Wrote:Thank's Itchy and as you can see, i`m here since may 2007 Wink , I know that more than 6 month to do an introduction is .... a lot ^^. Sorry for that !

thank's for the greeting all !

Hey, it too me a long time too so don't worry about it. Welcome dude. Lovely avatar. Smile

Glad to have you!

Username updated Smile
and welcome!

Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Character Profiles:
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank's again to all of you and I don't know how to say thank's to you Shenandoah ^^. I was so down not be able to have that nickname since the beginning and now, I'm so happy !

: Dude ? I know a lot of male like Futanari ... but don't think all of it are man ^^. I forgive you :p and thank's for the avatar ^^.

Guardian : Hey Hi, I see you everywhere ... Wink ! I understand what you were saying on the other forum ^^. You don't speak much there, so I hope we will be able to talk more here !