Futanari Palace
Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) (/showthread.php?tid=4228)

Pages: 1 2

Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) - Yuri - 13th December 2007

Hello !

I didn't introduce myself yet, so i'm doing it now ^^.

My true nickname is Yuri. Like I said before, Yuri was already taken when I first come, but now, it seem that Yuri is available. It seem I can't change my nickname, maybe one of the good and almighty admin can do it ? ;Wink

So, some of you know me in some other Futa forum or hentai forum. I'm currently a translator for a Futa team and with that, I just love all sort of Hentai ^^. For some week now, I read more Futa and Furry type.

So, How I found this forum, I don't remember it. I forgot it, but when I meet TheGardian, he make me remember and here I am !

If you have some question, just ask it ^^.

PS : How you can you do "attached thumbnails" ?

Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) - Itchy_nugget - 13th December 2007

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace JackPower

Please enjoy your stay :157:

To attach images, click "Go Advanced", then scroll down abit and you should see a button that has "Manage Attachments", click, upload, and your good to go :3

Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) - Sakura-chan - 14th December 2007

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) - Yuri - 14th December 2007

Thank's Itchy and as you can see, i`m here since may 2007 Wink , I know that more than 6 month to do an introduction is .... a lot ^^. Sorry for that !

thank's for the greeting all !

Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) - Knightserpent - 14th December 2007

Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here.

Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) - Cian Triumph - 14th December 2007

JackPower Wrote:Thank's Itchy and as you can see, i`m here since may 2007 Wink , I know that more than 6 month to do an introduction is .... a lot ^^. Sorry for that !

thank's for the greeting all !

Hey, it too me a long time too so don't worry about it. Welcome dude. Lovely avatar. Smile

Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) - Knightserpent - 14th December 2007

Glad to have you!

Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) - Shenandoah - 14th December 2007

Username updated Smile
and welcome!

Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) - The Guardian - 14th December 2007

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

Ohayo mina-san ! by jackPower (A.K.A Yuri) - Yuri - 14th December 2007

Thank's again to all of you and I don't know how to say thank's to you Shenandoah ^^. I was so down not be able to have that nickname since the beginning and now, I'm so happy !

@DMasterSage : Dude ? I know a lot of male like Futanari ... but don't think all of it are man ^^. I forgive you :p and thank's for the avatar ^^.

@The Guardian : Hey Hi, I see you everywhere ... Wink ! I understand what you were saying on the other forum ^^. You don't speak much there, so I hope we will be able to talk more here !