Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I demand hugs!

Four hugs, four greetings, and one glomp, I'm feeling the love ^_^. As far as things I can contribute I can only offer up my skills as a writer and a roleplayer. Is there a place where writers can post up their works?

Are you Dominant? Do you enjoy playing a Futanari? Need some creativity in your life? Do you love to fuck cute little feminine things like bois, girls, or futa?
If you've answered yes to any of the above, pm this pretty little cutie for a good time ^_- Ask me questions sugah, I'll answer truthfully.
[Image: Haku___Daring_Outfit_by_morichan-5.jpg]

there's a stories thread in the futa room, that i believe you can post anything you've written futa related. other than that im not too sure, but im sure someone will point you in the right direction.

that said, i believe a big ol bear hug is in order, but im doin this cuz i wanna, not cuz you told me D: *likes to be difficult*

*hug*

[Image: stahnsig.jpg]

made by myself, Qdawg aka QKazamura. you can just call me Q.

*Lifts you a little in a tight hug*

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to the palaaaace!!!

Funny to think: I made the Color test twice, with almost the same answers, and i had Black and then White as results.It seems then that just a few lines separate the authoritharian and disciplined Light from the Darkness merciless mind...

Yaaaaaaay thanks for the fantastic hugs everyone ^^

Are you Dominant? Do you enjoy playing a Futanari? Need some creativity in your life? Do you love to fuck cute little feminine things like bois, girls, or futa?
If you've answered yes to any of the above, pm this pretty little cutie for a good time ^_- Ask me questions sugah, I'll answer truthfully.

Hi and welcome to the palace =3

Time to stop lurking myself and welcome new people. XD

Welcome to FP.

Hehee ^^

*hugs*

welcome to fp, hope you enjoy your stay; and if you're ever interested in trap for your RP fun drop me a message :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

*huggggggs you so tight* Hi! Welcome!

Welcome! I'll give you hugs, licks kisses fondles anything. Big Grin

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.