Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I demand hugs!

Hello everyone ^_^ My name is SoothingSolace or Jillian if you'd prefer to call me by the name I most often use in roleplaying. I've been a lurker for a month or so and I've even started a couple 2D threads for fun. I've decided to finally become a part of the community, yay!

As such I demand hugs! ^_^ Also, if you are into roleplaying please stop by my request thread and maybe we can work something outs.

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post546237

Cheers!

Are you Dominant? Do you enjoy playing a Futanari? Need some creativity in your life? Do you love to fuck cute little feminine things like bois, girls, or futa?
If you've answered yes to any of the above, pm this pretty little cutie for a good time ^_- Ask me questions sugah, I'll answer truthfully.
[Image: Haku___Daring_Outfit_by_morichan-5.jpg]

"Demanding" you need some discipline you little slut :p seriously though i wanna welcome you officially to FP,enjoy your stay.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}hmmm.....:152:

Greetings and Welcome

Hi, SS! Welcome to FP!

welcome *hugs*

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

hello
welcome to fp

Welcome to the palace.

Of course I'll hug you *hugs*. Requests... every new member gets one :116:... from me anyway XD.

I usually don't hug, but just this time, I will!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*hugs*

now put the knife down!!

Tongue

welcome to the palace!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

... *GLOMPS*

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}