Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms...

Ahhhh i do love that pic :3
She's possibly one of the only pictures i'd turn lesbian for x3

Anyway, Nice to meet'cha hun'! I do hope i run into you sometime on the chat =^-^=

Reyvi's Rule: Needs Moar Cock, No Exceptions.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome aboardBig Grin

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Astaroth is the BEST XD

[Image: BunnyLingerie2.jpg]
Bunny: Hot, Wet, and VERY Pink =:3

Welcome I'm sure you will be a valuable addition to this group.
Thank You for being here.

Elegant Succubus Wrote:Hello all! Words cannot express how overjoyed I am to have found a forum with members who share my passion for futanari. I am eager to join the intelligent discussions I see all throughout this site and help spread the love of this wonderful theme. I recently decided to showcase my writing skills by releasing an article that summarizes my thoughts and analyses of futanari. I hope it meets with your approval and enjoyment.

Also, I would like to offer my graphic editing services in the form of doujin translation edits... preferably futa themed, of course! My relevant skills are limited to the graphic removal and replacement of Japanese text with English text. Note that although I have no knowledge of the written Japanese language, I do have many years of subtitled anime behind me, so I have picked up a couple things on the spoken language. If there are any faithful Japanese translators out there who are looking for a meticulously detailed perfectionist to edit well-translated English text onto uber-hot futa doujins, let me know! Here are three samples of my editing skills from different doujins for your review... Note that the translations on these samples were completely fabricated by me.

Finally, I would like to thank those who started and maintain this site. [Humble bow] It is great to be aboard! Smile
[SIZE=2]basil_jelly[/SIZE]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[URL="http://sizefan.blogspot.com/"]
[/URL]

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome, all. Further proof that I've found a wonderful community. :172:

i hope you enjoy the palace. i look forward to seeing more of you around here

I love to RP and im happy to accomodate just about any fetish, kink or gender into them. I hope to hear from your soon Wink

Welcome and enjoy here (nice blog).

welcome! hope you enjoy your stay Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

[url=http://www.futanaripalace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7410][/url]

YAY!! Welcome welcome to a fellow writer. WHEE!!!

I like intelligent discussions as well, but can’t rely on my Basic English to express all my thoughts, anyway, welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ;Wink:o:pWinkSmile
Kral in Hentai FoundryKral in FPDelana's Secondlife