Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms...

Hello all! Words cannot express how overjoyed I am to have found a forum with members who share my passion for futanari. I am eager to join the intelligent discussions I see all throughout this site and help spread the love of this wonderful theme. I recently decided to showcase my writing skills by releasing an article that summarizes my thoughts and analyses of futanari. I hope it meets with your approval and enjoyment.

Also, I would like to offer my graphic editing services in the form of doujin translation edits... preferably futa themed, of course! My relevant skills are limited to the graphic removal and replacement of Japanese text with English text. Note that although I have no knowledge of the written Japanese language, I do have many years of subtitled anime behind me, so I have picked up a couple things on the spoken language. If there are any faithful Japanese translators out there who are looking for a meticulously detailed perfectionist to edit well-translated English text onto uber-hot futa doujins, let me know! Here are three samples of my editing skills from different doujins for your review... Note that the translations on these samples were completely fabricated by me.

Finally, I would like to thank those who started and maintain this site. [Humble bow] It is great to be aboard! Smile

Hi Elegant Succubus, you're welcome to the palace, enjoy your stay with us >Big Grin<.(nice job with editing) Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
奇跡および幸福...

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace Elegant Succubus

Please enjoy your stay :157:

Glad to see you so enthused Big Grin

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

harros ES, welcome to FP

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Wow, I'm a little on the ill side at the moment and do not think I could fully appreciate your paper, but I look forward to reading it through when I'm feeling better.

Welcome aboard.

*bows back*

welcome to the palace,elegant succubus!enjoy your staySmile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Siggy by Minizila :3 ~

Good to see you joining us, love the avatar. Big Grin

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.