Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here-
Hello, my fellow futa friends, I look foreward to getting to know all of you in the coming months. I am looking not only for people to generally chat with about this wonderful section of anime bliss, but also to find common minds of all sexual, political, and religious orentations.

I have been a Futanari fan for years and years. I remember when I first stubled across My first futa pic, and my brain tried to slowly wrap itself around this idea. It became so obessive. I'd come home from work everyday and try to find more. More. More.

I found old standards of course. Behind moon, doung winger, Jaxstraw, and many of the japanese sites, whos language was unknown, but slowly I learned the symbology. I am eagerly awaiting my first encounter with a Futa in any fantasy. I do fantasize often.

So come one, come all. Cum alot.

Magus Josh.~^(^~

Welcome to the forum. WHy you make your font smaller?

darth_tohru Wrote:Welcome to the forum. WHy you make your font smaller?

Why do you always interrogate new members over insignificant formatting options? Tongue lol

Welcome bud, hope you enjoy your stay at our fine establishment, when its up and running that is lol.
Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:
> FP Rule List | FP DNP and Censored URL List <

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
> Donate to FP | FP Donation list | FP Donation Appreciation Thread <
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Check out Shenandoah's commissions & gifts!
Shenandoah in Second Life
Character Profiles:
> Demon | Snow Leopard <
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Well, Welcome to the palace and be sure to have fun!

The Lovers: Where love shines.
------------------------------------------------------------------
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
My futa art[SIZE="5"]|[/SIZE]No Penises[SIZE="5"]|[/SIZE]My fur [SIZE="5"]|[/SIZE][SIZE="3"]My Fur Affinity[/SIZE]
Shenandoah Wrote:Why do you always interrogate new members over insignificant formatting options? Tongue lol

Because I think it looks childish. And, y'know, 18+.

Hello

Welcome on FP

Welcome, I like the font. Its unique

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
darth_tohru Wrote:Because I think it looks childish. And, y'know, 18+.

Ok, I kind of agree with you on that. The problem is that Shen has a point. These people just took the step to become posters instead of lurkers, I'd really like them to keep posting. They won't do that if you start interrogating them right off the bat. Maybe ease into critiques of their writing. Give them a few posts to establish themselves. Same deal with ALBiMale1975. Yes, that post is in a color that makes my eyes scream out in pain, but give him a few posts to settle in before you start grilling.

I can stand a few poorly written or edited first posts. A crappily done 10th post is where I'd draw the line. Cut 'em some slack for now.