Futanari Palace
Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- (/showthread.php?tid=8517)

Pages: 1 2

Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - JoshuaMagus - 29th August 2008

Hello, my fellow futa friends, I look foreward to getting to know all of you in the coming months. I am looking not only for people to generally chat with about this wonderful section of anime bliss, but also to find common minds of all sexual, political, and religious orentations.

I have been a Futanari fan for years and years. I remember when I first stubled across My first futa pic, and my brain tried to slowly wrap itself around this idea. It became so obessive. I'd come home from work everyday and try to find more. More. More.

I found old standards of course. Behind moon, doung winger, Jaxstraw, and many of the japanese sites, whos language was unknown, but slowly I learned the symbology. I am eagerly awaiting my first encounter with a Futa in any fantasy. I do fantasize often.

So come one, come all. Cum alot.

Magus Josh.~^(^~

Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - darth_tohru - 29th August 2008

Welcome to the forum. WHy you make your font smaller?

Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - Shenandoah - 29th August 2008

darth_tohru Wrote:Welcome to the forum. WHy you make your font smaller?

Why do you always interrogate new members over insignificant formatting options? Tongue lol

Welcome bud, hope you enjoy your stay at our fine establishment, when its up and running that is lol.

Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - Sakura-chan - 29th August 2008

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - ROLEX4life - 29th August 2008

Welcome

Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - Psychlo Eso - 29th August 2008

Well, Welcome to the palace and be sure to have fun!

Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - darth_tohru - 29th August 2008

Shenandoah Wrote:Why do you always interrogate new members over insignificant formatting options? Tongue lol

Because I think it looks childish. And, y'know, 18+.

Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - blackshark - 29th August 2008

Hello

Welcome on FP

Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - TwilightRoxas - 30th August 2008

Welcome, I like the font. Its unique

Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - Rafael367 - 30th August 2008

darth_tohru Wrote:Because I think it looks childish. And, y'know, 18+.

Ok, I kind of agree with you on that. The problem is that Shen has a point. These people just took the step to become posters instead of lurkers, I'd really like them to keep posting. They won't do that if you start interrogating them right off the bat. Maybe ease into critiques of their writing. Give them a few posts to establish themselves. Same deal with ALBiMale1975. Yes, that post is in a color that makes my eyes scream out in pain, but give him a few posts to settle in before you start grilling.

I can stand a few poorly written or edited first posts. A crappily done 10th post is where I'd draw the line. Cut 'em some slack for now.