Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About time that i crept out of the shadows

Hey guys, i just realized that i've never introduced myself here. I realy do love this place and it is a shame that i have waited so long to do this as i am on here nearly every day.

People usually call me Gigas, (irl too, actually). I have a lot of hobbies, an insane amount, really, lol. Warhammer, World of Warcraft, Reading, writing, Magic the Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, Vampire the Masquerade, Anime, Movies, video games (i own 11 systems and several hundred games 75% of them RPGs).

I am a straight single male, 29 years old living in georgia. I really enjoy futanari (duh, i suppose or else i wouldn't be here, huh?) over the last couple years i have really grown more and more to like it, and you guys have been a great help with that. For that you guys all have my sincere thanks, and eternal gratitude. I've been trying to watch the boards and help what little i can here and there, I dislike lurking and taking but never reciprocating, but my collection is small and almost entirely came from this board. I am working on writing a story, tho its been on the back burner for quite a while now. it's called the Ambition of House Diedre. It is a futanari story based on the Drow society of the Underdark. For those not familiar the Drow are the dark elves of Dungeons and Dragons' Forgotten Realms. Their society is ruled by their stronger females, a theme i'm suprised i've never seen before.

Well I will quit rambling. Thanks again for all your help, and patience with lurkers such as myself.

Evil. FTW, muwhahahaha. :19:

Check out my first attempt at a story http://futanaripalace.com/forums/showthr...post201139

Welcome to the forum.

Back! Back in the shadows with you! Better have Darkvision 'cause the Underdark is really really dark.

Seriously though, everyone had a small collection at some time. Help where you can and learn if you can't. That's what I did.

Oh...and uh...Welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Congratz dude! You introduced yourself after all those months ^^

Wasn't that hard, don't you think? Tongue

Keep enjoying your stay!

Btw: LOvely FLCL and gret boss battle (Your avatar) So bad it's terrible short.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Welcome Bitch!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Dat Ass.

[Image: FuzzyZombie47.png]

Speaking as a fellow tumbler of dice and drinker of dew, I bid thee welcome.

Or well met, whatever the cool scruffy faced kids are saying these days.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty