Futanari Palace
About time that i crept out of the shadows - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: About time that i crept out of the shadows (/showthread.php?tid=8150)

Pages: 1 2

About time that i crept out of the shadows - darkgigas - 31st July 2008

Hey guys, i just realized that i've never introduced myself here. I realy do love this place and it is a shame that i have waited so long to do this as i am on here nearly every day.

People usually call me Gigas, (irl too, actually). I have a lot of hobbies, an insane amount, really, lol. Warhammer, World of Warcraft, Reading, writing, Magic the Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, Vampire the Masquerade, Anime, Movies, video games (i own 11 systems and several hundred games 75% of them RPGs).

I am a straight single male, 29 years old living in georgia. I really enjoy futanari (duh, i suppose or else i wouldn't be here, huh?) over the last couple years i have really grown more and more to like it, and you guys have been a great help with that. For that you guys all have my sincere thanks, and eternal gratitude. I've been trying to watch the boards and help what little i can here and there, I dislike lurking and taking but never reciprocating, but my collection is small and almost entirely came from this board. I am working on writing a story, tho its been on the back burner for quite a while now. it's called the Ambition of House Diedre. It is a futanari story based on the Drow society of the Underdark. For those not familiar the Drow are the dark elves of Dungeons and Dragons' Forgotten Realms. Their society is ruled by their stronger females, a theme i'm suprised i've never seen before.

Well I will quit rambling. Thanks again for all your help, and patience with lurkers such as myself.

About time that i crept out of the shadows - darth_tohru - 31st July 2008

Welcome to the forum.

About time that i crept out of the shadows - Gilgamesh - 31st July 2008

Back! Back in the shadows with you! Better have Darkvision 'cause the Underdark is really really dark.

Seriously though, everyone had a small collection at some time. Help where you can and learn if you can't. That's what I did.

Oh...and uh...Welcome.

About time that i crept out of the shadows - Futanarikko - 31st July 2008

Congratz dude! You introduced yourself after all those months ^^

Wasn't that hard, don't you think? Tongue

Keep enjoying your stay!

Btw: LOvely FLCL and gret boss battle (Your avatar) So bad it's terrible short.

About time that i crept out of the shadows - Sakura-chan - 31st July 2008

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

About time that i crept out of the shadows - The Guardian - 1st August 2008

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

About time that i crept out of the shadows - ROLEX4life - 1st August 2008

Welcome

About time that i crept out of the shadows - spacepoliceman - 1st August 2008

Welcome!

About time that i crept out of the shadows - Agent47 - 1st August 2008

Welcome Bitch!

About time that i crept out of the shadows - Bishiebunny - 1st August 2008

Speaking as a fellow tumbler of dice and drinker of dew, I bid thee welcome.

Or well met, whatever the cool scruffy faced kids are saying these days.