Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up! I'm Zoloe!
Sooooooooo~
I've actually been on this forum for a really long time~ but have only now worked up the courage to actually start talking and posting and what have you. So, here I am saying hey for the first time in over a year since I joined~
I have posted a few things here and there, but nothing big.
I absolutely love everyone's stories here, I read very very often and just want to thank you guys that may or may not read this~ ~i should comment in their threads ._.;~
If anyone here plays final fantasy xi, I'm on Shiva (as Zoloe) and Siren (as Zoleo) server so /tell me or something if you play :3
Oh by the way...... I love Futanari!!!!!!
I have pretty specific tastes though~ my favorite is female to futa transformation (doesn't matter the method of transformation though).
First futanari doujin I ever read I found with google typing in "lesbian hentai"..... it was P0 Total Biochemical Laboratory and it's still one of my very favorite~
That's just a little about me ^.^ can't wait to start posting more and talking to people Smile
I know it doesn’t matter, but I wish the distinction between trans women and futanari was maintained better…

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to you forum. I fail to understand why you had to enlarge the text of your intro.

Well I didn't realize it was gonna be that big.... lol
But I'm always going to use this font type because I like it so much ^^
It won't be that large anymore though :p
I know it doesn’t matter, but I wish the distinction between trans women and futanari was maintained better…

Hello, I like your Avatar.. and have FUN! >Big Grin<

RP Profile: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Andrew

"Are you ready Steve?"
"Andy?"
"Mick?"
"Alright, fellas, let's Goooooooooooo!"

"BALLROOM BLITZ!"

hello welcome i too am int the army from pennsylvania

good deal!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}Hot Damn!
Zoloe Wrote:Sooooooooo~
I've actually been on this forum for a really long time~ but have only now worked up the courage to actually start talking and posting and what have you. So, here I am saying hey for the first time in over a year since I joined~
I have posted a few things here and there, but nothing big.
I absolutely love everyone's stories here, I read very very often and just want to thank you guys that may or may not read this~ ~i should comment in their threads ._.;~
If anyone here plays final fantasy xi, I'm on Shiva (as Zoloe) and Siren (as Zoleo) server so /tell me or something if you play :3
Oh by the way...... I love Futanari!!!!!!
I have pretty specific tastes though~ my favorite is female to futa transformation (doesn't matter the method of transformation though).
First futanari doujin I ever read I found with google typing in "lesbian hentai"..... it was P0 Total Biochemical Laboratory and it's still one of my very favorite~
That's just a little about me ^.^ can't wait to start posting more and talking to people Smile

Hellou and welcome!!!

Big Grin

Nice to see people that dares to speak after a long time.

>Big Grin<>Big Grin<>Big Grin<>Big Grin<

Hello Zoloe SmileSmileSmile