Futanari Palace
What's up! I'm Zoloe! - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: What's up! I'm Zoloe! (/showthread.php?tid=7163)

Pages: 1 2

What's up! I'm Zoloe! - Zoloe - 1st June 2008

Sooooooooo~
I've actually been on this forum for a really long time~ but have only now worked up the courage to actually start talking and posting and what have you. So, here I am saying hey for the first time in over a year since I joined~
I have posted a few things here and there, but nothing big.
I absolutely love everyone's stories here, I read very very often and just want to thank you guys that may or may not read this~ ~i should comment in their threads ._.;~
If anyone here plays final fantasy xi, I'm on Shiva (as Zoloe) and Siren (as Zoleo) server so /tell me or something if you play :3
Oh by the way...... I love Futanari!!!!!!
I have pretty specific tastes though~ my favorite is female to futa transformation (doesn't matter the method of transformation though).
First futanari doujin I ever read I found with google typing in "lesbian hentai"..... it was P0 Total Biochemical Laboratory and it's still one of my very favorite~
That's just a little about me ^.^ can't wait to start posting more and talking to people Smile

What's up! I'm Zoloe! - Sakura-chan - 1st June 2008

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

What's up! I'm Zoloe! - The Guardian - 1st June 2008

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

What's up! I'm Zoloe! - darth_tohru - 1st June 2008

Welcome to you forum. I fail to understand why you had to enlarge the text of your intro.

What's up! I'm Zoloe! - Zoloe - 1st June 2008

Well I didn't realize it was gonna be that big.... lol
But I'm always going to use this font type because I like it so much ^^
It won't be that large anymore though :p

What's up! I'm Zoloe! - wrath38 - 1st June 2008

Hello, I like your Avatar.. and have FUN! >Big Grin<

What's up! I'm Zoloe! - tazcarter - 1st June 2008

hello welcome i too am int the army from pennsylvania

What's up! I'm Zoloe! - gemeniman - 1st June 2008

good deal!

What's up! I'm Zoloe! - Futanarikko - 1st June 2008

Zoloe Wrote:Sooooooooo~
I've actually been on this forum for a really long time~ but have only now worked up the courage to actually start talking and posting and what have you. So, here I am saying hey for the first time in over a year since I joined~
I have posted a few things here and there, but nothing big.
I absolutely love everyone's stories here, I read very very often and just want to thank you guys that may or may not read this~ ~i should comment in their threads ._.;~
If anyone here plays final fantasy xi, I'm on Shiva (as Zoloe) and Siren (as Zoleo) server so /tell me or something if you play :3
Oh by the way...... I love Futanari!!!!!!
I have pretty specific tastes though~ my favorite is female to futa transformation (doesn't matter the method of transformation though).
First futanari doujin I ever read I found with google typing in "lesbian hentai"..... it was P0 Total Biochemical Laboratory and it's still one of my very favorite~
That's just a little about me ^.^ can't wait to start posting more and talking to people Smile

Hellou and welcome!!!

Big Grin

Nice to see people that dares to speak after a long time.

>Big Grin<>Big Grin<>Big Grin<>Big Grin<

What's up! I'm Zoloe! - Dr. omegan - 1st June 2008

Hello Zoloe SmileSmileSmile