Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Howdy from a TBI survivor

Hi folks, I decided to go ahead and introduce myself instead of just lurking. I am a TBI survivor, which means Traumatic Brain Injury. Because of that I have problems dealing with people, so if I say something that offends you, please forgive me. It's called disinhibition, witch means I say things I shouldn't. As a result, I have spent most of my life trying to keep from saying stuff that pisses people off. Most people think I am a bit stuck up because I am so withdrawn.

I have been fascinated with Futanari since I first heard of them. Being alone most of my life led me to a very active imagination and as I explored sex, I was fascinated with bondage, and crossdressing. I have spent a great deal of time fantasizing about how my life would be different had I been born a girl. I remember fantasies of being transformed by something into a girl. I have never really considered crossdressing myself as I am not in any way feminine in appearance, but I do dream of a day when technology could make changing your gender and appearance as easy as walking into a Doctors office, getting a shot and waking up a new you. (Steel Beach by John Varley is a favorite book of mine).

I am a geek, no doubt about it. I love machines, and computers. I understand them better than people. They follow rules I can understand. Unfortunately I finally found my true calling after I also discovered I will never be able to make it in a real job. So I just sit around with my girlfriend and play on the computer.

I hope to get to know you folks as I hang around.
Thanks again,
MoonRunner

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

It's good to have you, comrade. I give you props on telling half of that story. Anywho, back to lurking.

Welcome ^_^ Please enjoy your stay here at this establishment Smile

Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:
> FP Rule List | FP DNP and Censored URL List <

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
> Donate to FP | FP Donation list | FP Donation Appreciation Thread <
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Check out Shenandoah's commissions & gifts!
Shenandoah in Second Life
Character Profiles:
> Demon | Snow Leopard <
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.

Hi and welcome, MoonRunner!

Thanks for sharing your story. I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Thanks for the welcomes. The truth is, because of my brain injury, I have always felt like an outsider. I have never felt like I belonged anywhere, even with my closest friends there is a wall between us that I don't think can ever be completely lowered. Add to that the 33 years of depression that I have dealt with, I am sometimes just impressed that I am still alive. Thank goodness for antidepressants. Once I went on Effexor, things improved greatly for me, but unfortunately my sex drive disappeared. Another antidepressant, Wellbutrin brought it back, but nowhere near what it was before.

I really am oversharing here LOL

Another problem I have is not knowing when to shut the hell up, so I will take this opportunity to do so.

I'll be seeing you.
MoonRunner

so the frontal lobe of your brain was destroyed? That controls inhibitory impulses. I are sudying anat/phys

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

actually it was coup- contre coup injury to the sides of my brain. Motor skills especially, and all my social skills were lost. I have a wide array of impairments, but none of them by themselves is overly dramatic. The problem is when you add them all up I am in trouble. I didn't receive a lot of frontal lobe damage, but what I did receive does mess me up. I have been told I am quite intelligent. My girlfriend says I know everything, but I deny that emphatically, I just know allot about allot of things.

Welcome to FP! I would like to point out that, in threads explicitly about you, such as this one, the concept of oversharing is given a looser definition. Examples of this theory include the Lilly thread (somewhere in Chatterbox), and, to a lesser extent, the MistressBunny Introduction thread (although that just kind of turned into an e-orgy). My point is, the point of these threads is for you to share, as much or as little as you are comfortable, of yourself.

And yes, ever since I was accepted to RPI, I've been a wannabe nerd. I can sound all technical but end up making no sense to the real powerhouse thinkers. At least I have Wikipedia (using the infinite monkey theorem) to help me out with vocabulary.

WARNING: This post may contain opinions.

Meliae: Combining the wonderful warm feeling of luxuriating in a bubble bath, and the pleasure of holding a living, breathing woman in your arms, since the invention of the Internet.

"Basically, the EULA boils down to "Don't be a dick.""

"Have you ever interacted to any degree with a woman whose name didn't end in .jpg?" -Lady_Sadako

My failed attempt to give back to the community: The Futanari Story Reading Project.

John Gabriel's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory: Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total Fuckwad

Wikipedia: because ten thousand Internet users cannot be wrong, can they?