Futanari Palace
Howdy from a TBI survivor - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://www.futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Howdy from a TBI survivor (/showthread.php?tid=5672)

Pages: 1 2 3

Howdy from a TBI survivor - moonrunner - 3rd March 2008

Hi folks, I decided to go ahead and introduce myself instead of just lurking. I am a TBI survivor, which means Traumatic Brain Injury. Because of that I have problems dealing with people, so if I say something that offends you, please forgive me. It's called disinhibition, witch means I say things I shouldn't. As a result, I have spent most of my life trying to keep from saying stuff that pisses people off. Most people think I am a bit stuck up because I am so withdrawn.

I have been fascinated with Futanari since I first heard of them. Being alone most of my life led me to a very active imagination and as I explored sex, I was fascinated with bondage, and crossdressing. I have spent a great deal of time fantasizing about how my life would be different had I been born a girl. I remember fantasies of being transformed by something into a girl. I have never really considered crossdressing myself as I am not in any way feminine in appearance, but I do dream of a day when technology could make changing your gender and appearance as easy as walking into a Doctors office, getting a shot and waking up a new you. (Steel Beach by John Varley is a favorite book of mine).

I am a geek, no doubt about it. I love machines, and computers. I understand them better than people. They follow rules I can understand. Unfortunately I finally found my true calling after I also discovered I will never be able to make it in a real job. So I just sit around with my girlfriend and play on the computer.

I hope to get to know you folks as I hang around.
Thanks again,
MoonRunner

Howdy from a TBI survivor - Sakura-chan - 3rd March 2008

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

Howdy from a TBI survivor - BloodWolfen - 3rd March 2008

It's good to have you, comrade. I give you props on telling half of that story. Anywho, back to lurking.

Howdy from a TBI survivor - Shenandoah - 3rd March 2008

Welcome ^_^ Please enjoy your stay here at this establishment Smile

Howdy from a TBI survivor - vella - 3rd March 2008

Hi and welcome, MoonRunner!

Thanks for sharing your story. I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Howdy from a TBI survivor - moonrunner - 3rd March 2008

Thanks for the welcomes. The truth is, because of my brain injury, I have always felt like an outsider. I have never felt like I belonged anywhere, even with my closest friends there is a wall between us that I don't think can ever be completely lowered. Add to that the 33 years of depression that I have dealt with, I am sometimes just impressed that I am still alive. Thank goodness for antidepressants. Once I went on Effexor, things improved greatly for me, but unfortunately my sex drive disappeared. Another antidepressant, Wellbutrin brought it back, but nowhere near what it was before.

I really am oversharing here LOL

Another problem I have is not knowing when to shut the hell up, so I will take this opportunity to do so.

I'll be seeing you.
MoonRunner

Howdy from a TBI survivor - Hawtstuff - 4th March 2008

so the frontal lobe of your brain was destroyed? That controls inhibitory impulses. I are sudying anat/phys

Howdy from a TBI survivor - The Guardian - 4th March 2008

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

Howdy from a TBI survivor - moonrunner - 4th March 2008

actually it was coup- contre coup injury to the sides of my brain. Motor skills especially, and all my social skills were lost. I have a wide array of impairments, but none of them by themselves is overly dramatic. The problem is when you add them all up I am in trouble. I didn't receive a lot of frontal lobe damage, but what I did receive does mess me up. I have been told I am quite intelligent. My girlfriend says I know everything, but I deny that emphatically, I just know allot about allot of things.

Howdy from a TBI survivor - underscore - 4th March 2008

Welcome to FP! I would like to point out that, in threads explicitly about you, such as this one, the concept of oversharing is given a looser definition. Examples of this theory include the Lilly thread (somewhere in Chatterbox), and, to a lesser extent, the MistressBunny Introduction thread (although that just kind of turned into an e-orgy). My point is, the point of these threads is for you to share, as much or as little as you are comfortable, of yourself.

And yes, ever since I was accepted to RPI, I've been a wannabe nerd. I can sound all technical but end up making no sense to the real powerhouse thinkers. At least I have Wikipedia (using the infinite monkey theorem) to help me out with vocabulary.