Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slim Shady

Sorry. It had to be done, and I figure it's probably exhausted and annoyed by now, but I think that you'll crack a grin at the Futanari Palace > Palace Reception > Hi! My name is... > Slim Shady. Big Grin

Anywho, I'm amazingness, because I enjoy nonsensical words, and they also provide a handy moniker for internet screen names.

"Yet I do fear thy nature..." - Lady Macbeth
"Radix malorum est cupiditas" - The Pardoner

Welcomet to the palace amazingness. Nice sig.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Hello there and Welcome.
[nope I didn't laugh ........>,> really ...not a bit <.< honest, alright I did...]

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I laughed when I saw the thread title. ^^ I think the only better option would have been 'Spartacus.'

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"Everyone has something they don't like, and I don't like bugs!"

HELLO and welcome. funny sig haha!!!

THE INNER DEAMON

welcome Tongue and that is funny, heh but now the name of this forum needs to be changed^^ its so old

Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Character Profiles:
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.

Welcome Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hello thereSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]