Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥

I received an email elsewhere from shrike13 telling me to visit this place, so I thought I might as well. I'm extremely oh so busy lately so I might not be able to reply and that all that often. I've also got nothing against girls (and I'd like to please you too) but I just -love- to help guys to spurt and shoot lots of yummy cum. Been a big part of my life and I just want to keep doing my duty Wink

I do a lot of photoshop work and for the past several months I've been working solely on dickgirls. I'm not sure as to whether or not I can even post them on this thread or another but I've got a thread on 4chan's /d/ and uploaded everything in galleries to e-hentai and exhentai.

Anyway, very nice to meet you, to see this site, and I might do some looking around later. I'm going to keep working on my pics and hoping they can please. It's also very nice to meet you ♥

There an entire sub-forum dedicated to dickgirl photo-manips right here.

Take a look, start your own topic if you like and have fun.

EDIT: Although... /d/... you were probably talking about drawn images. In which case you just want the main '2D Images' sub-forum.

Nice to meet you, and welcome, I probably could use some umm, help sometime hehe drop me a line XD

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
The picture you see is no portait of me
It's too real to be shown to someone I don't know
And it's driving me wild
Makes me act like a child

Holy crap, it's Elzi.

Thanks for retouching the dialogue of that recent Sena dickgirl shop pic. I was the person who complained about the small dick humiliation on the /d/, but I wasn't expecting an edit.

Anyway, as WotanAnubis noted, you can post your futanari related shops in 2D Images. (Except if they involve loli or shota, then you'll have t go to the Futanari Loli section.)

Welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome, Elzi!

*waves* Hi there!

Check my profile for status updates!

6th ANNUAL STORY CONTEST HAS BEGUN! JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

SMS World:
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?u=89038"]
[/URL]Sex, Magic, and Suntan Lotion
(My main story)
Meteor Showers(Dani, Sami, Natalie)
Day-at-the-Beach (Dani, Tyler*, Riley*) [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?53787-Oakcrest-Academy-Oakcrest-A-amp-P"]
Oakcrest Academy: Oakcrest A&P [/URL](Zoey, et al.)

One-offs:

Candace Can't Win
Sisters' Secrets
The Freshman Challenge!
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?43955-My-Summer-Vacation-%28F-M-F-F-Incest-exhibitionism-light-exploitation%29"]
[/URL]

Pleased to meet you, Elzi Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I already <3 Elzi, and welcome to FP.

Thank you ever so much for all the kind comments, and it's nice to meet you all Smile I'll try to make a thread when I can, in the 2D section as advised. There's a -lot- of topics on this forum (I've never really used forums before) and wow, I feel abit lost looking around ♥

Welcome