Futanari Palace
Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ (/showthread.php?tid=29455)

Pages: 1 2 3

Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ - Elzi - 18th April 2012

I received an email elsewhere from shrike13 telling me to visit this place, so I thought I might as well. I'm extremely oh so busy lately so I might not be able to reply and that all that often. I've also got nothing against girls (and I'd like to please you too) but I just -love- to help guys to spurt and shoot lots of yummy cum. Been a big part of my life and I just want to keep doing my duty Wink

I do a lot of photoshop work and for the past several months I've been working solely on dickgirls. I'm not sure as to whether or not I can even post them on this thread or another but I've got a thread on 4chan's /d/ and uploaded everything in galleries to e-hentai and exhentai.

Anyway, very nice to meet you, to see this site, and I might do some looking around later. I'm going to keep working on my pics and hoping they can please. It's also very nice to meet you ♥

Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ - WotanAnubis - 18th April 2012

There an entire sub-forum dedicated to dickgirl photo-manips right here.

Take a look, start your own topic if you like and have fun.

EDIT: Although... /d/... you were probably talking about drawn images. In which case you just want the main '2D Images' sub-forum.

Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ - oznus - 18th April 2012

Nice to meet you, and welcome, I probably could use some umm, help sometime hehe drop me a line XD

Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ - Gilgamesh - 18th April 2012

Holy crap, it's Elzi.

Thanks for retouching the dialogue of that recent Sena dickgirl shop pic. I was the person who complained about the small dick humiliation on the /d/, but I wasn't expecting an edit.

Anyway, as WotanAnubis noted, you can post your futanari related shops in 2D Images. (Except if they involve loli or shota, then you'll have t go to the Futanari Loli section.)

Welcome.

Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ - vella - 18th April 2012

Welcome, Elzi!

Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ - andromeda - 18th April 2012

*waves* Hi there!

Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ - Superjizz - 18th April 2012

Pleased to meet you, Elzi Smile

Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ - moliere - 18th April 2012

I already <3 Elzi, and welcome to FP.

Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ - Elzi - 19th April 2012

Thank you ever so much for all the kind comments, and it's nice to meet you all Smile I'll try to make a thread when I can, in the 2D section as advised. There's a -lot- of topics on this forum (I've never really used forums before) and wow, I feel abit lost looking around ♥

Greetings from a slut that -loves- to please your cock ♥ - Bhroom - 19th April 2012

Welcome