Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't help myself~!

Hi I'm a new member!

I'm a yaoi fangirl so I like Futa X Male pairings FAR more then Futa X Female.

I discovered this site after I realize AFF.net doesn't give me enough futa to enjoy~!

*bows* Pleasure to meet you. I'm Kagrin.

Yaoi fangirl as an excuse for futaXmale love? That's a new one on me. However, I support any and all excuses for more futaXmale. By all means, carry on.

Oh and welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome to the palace!

Whalecum to our little palace!

Favorite threads:
http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...ors-A-to-D
Adding more calm your tits

welcome!!!!!!!!!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome welcome welcome! ^_^

bella_dragon Wrote:I'm a yaoi fangirl so I like Futa X Male pairings FAR more then Futa X Female.
I recall seeing a video on the Youtubes where a girl talked about futa fucking male as the next step in yaoi fangirlism, but I don't recall too much about it. As someone who knows a little about the futa and male subject, I certainly don't recall any one that got into futa fucking male through yaoi.

Interesting.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Gilgamesh Wrote:I recall seeing a video on the Youtubes where a girl talked about futa fucking male as the next step in yaoi fangirlism, but I don't recall too much about it. As someone who knows a little about the futa and male subject, I certainly don't recall any one that got into futa fucking male through yaoi.

Interesting.

In any case, welcome.

I guess I'm a special case. LOL

Seriously tho yaoi did help me end up here and kinda dictated my preference. I like my male ukes humiliated and what's more humiliating then a futa taking their masculinity away~!
bella_dragon Wrote:I like my male ukes humiliated and what's more humiliating then a futa taking their masculinity away~!

I could think of a few things. Well, several things. Granted those things are even better when you mix in a dominant futa.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty