Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cookies for everyone <3

*Carrying two oven tray full with cookies. The left one with normal-shaped cookies; the right one full with 'futa-cookies'. In various shapes and sizes.* I t-thought it would be nice to make special ones for this forum but I had to run and h-hide from everyone until I get here... E-Especially because of this one... *Go behind some corner and come back hugging a jumbo sized 50" futa-cookie. Gently placing on the table and flushing from embarrassment.*

- - - - - - -

Hi~ :149: I joined a few weeks ago and until now I just stayed in the dark lurking the topics. But this place have so many nice people, fetishes and fantasies I love that I decided to stay and participate. :214: Hope my english don't hurt your eyes because it's my second language.

Besides futanari, RP and those sexy fantasies; I love to spend my free time playing games on my DSi, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360 or PC. When I'm not playing I read some manga (don't like anime very much). But I only play RPGs, it's rare but sometimes I play other type of genre... I'm currently playing Hyperdimension Neptunia and Ar Tonelico Qoga on PS3; Dark Spire and Radiant Historia on DSi. Loving them! :124:

Bye bye~

*takes one of each type of cookie* o.o

I have a sweet tooth, and I don't really deny it, it's probably good I only took two...oh and welcome to fp and out of lurking ^^'

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

::Takes a futanari cookie::

Rare to see a new member bring the cookies, usually they give us nothin'.

Don't worry too much about your English. There's many a people that use it as a second language. Boss of the forum for one.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Wow! Cookies AND an RPG player?! When shall we get married? Either way, welcome to FP, erikaw!

Hello, erikawa! Glad you decided to join the posters! Welcome, and glad you can be here to have some fun along with us! -takes a cookie and starts nomming on as I grin and blush while eyeing the huge 50" futa cookie, my mouth watering at the sight-

Oh, just out of curiosity, what would your first language be? (and I think your English is quite good, too) ♥

Hi!
Im glad you are staying! I'd love to make a new friend and especially one that bakes such wonderful cookies! Hopefully we can be friend, send me a message if you like to talk more and welcome to a wonderful place!

Big Grin

Love is a battlefield...so why not have both sets of weapons?

*looks over the cookies* do you have any trap cookies?

welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Thanks for the cookies and welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
zebeianhero Wrote:*takes one of each type of cookie* o.o

I have a sweet tooth, and I don't really deny it, it's probably good I only took two...oh and welcome to fp and out of lurking ^^'
Take as many as you like. ^//^ And don't worry they are safe to eat (I think)! I mean, I ate some of them a few hours ago and didn't died yet. ><~

And thank you!

Gilgamesh Wrote:::Takes a futanari cookie::

Rare to see a new member bring the cookies, usually they give us nothin'.

Don't worry too much about your English. There's many a people that use it as a second language. Boss of the forum for one.

In any case, welcome.
Ooh, your naughty. You took the siamese futa-cookie! :p

I'm glad you liked, I wanted to be nice with everyone. An thank you for making me feel comfortable. ^^

vella Wrote:Wow! Cookies AND an RPG player?! When shall we get married? Either way, welcome to FP, erikaw!
E-EEH? :114: O-Oh, t-thank you.

0kami003 Wrote:Hello, erikawa! Glad you decided to join the posters! Welcome, and glad you can be here to have some fun along with us! -takes a cookie and starts nomming on as I grin and blush while eyeing the huge 50" futa cookie, my mouth watering at the sight-

Oh, just out of curiosity, what would your first language be? (and I think your English is quite good, too) ♥
There are so many rooms and threads here, I don't even know where to start. Jk. :p My first language is Portuguese. And thank about my english. I confess I'm always scared of what others will think about it after every post. :203: Some kind of trauma I think. hihih

Err... *Staring at you and then at the 50" futa cookie* Y-You can eat a little if you want. >//< I know it may be scary but it's big enough for everyone. :214:

Julia_girl Wrote:Hi!
Im glad you are staying! I'd love to make a new friend and especially one that bakes such wonderful cookies! Hopefully we can be friend, send me a message if you like to talk more and welcome to a wonderful place!

Big Grin
Thank you! I'll bake for you whenever you want! Smile I'm glad you want to be friends too! Definitely will send you a message later.

Sakura-chan Wrote:*looks over the cookies* do you have any trap cookies?

welcome to the palace Smile
Mmm... *Staring at the left one with normal-shaped cookies* :163: A-ha! Here it is. There was a trap cookie hiding among the normal cookies! *Give you the trap-cookie.*

The Guardian Wrote:Thanks for the cookies and welcome!
Thank you too! I'm feeling so welcome! Smile
Smile thank you *hugs*
We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap