Futanari Palace
Cookies for everyone <3 - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Cookies for everyone <3 (/showthread.php?tid=24406)

Pages: 1 2

Cookies for everyone <3 - erikawa - 26th April 2011

*Carrying two oven tray full with cookies. The left one with normal-shaped cookies; the right one full with 'futa-cookies'. In various shapes and sizes.* I t-thought it would be nice to make special ones for this forum but I had to run and h-hide from everyone until I get here... E-Especially because of this one... *Go behind some corner and come back hugging a jumbo sized 50" futa-cookie. Gently placing on the table and flushing from embarrassment.*

- - - - - - -

Hi~ :149: I joined a few weeks ago and until now I just stayed in the dark lurking the topics. But this place have so many nice people, fetishes and fantasies I love that I decided to stay and participate. :214: Hope my english don't hurt your eyes because it's my second language.

Besides futanari, RP and those sexy fantasies; I love to spend my free time playing games on my DSi, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360 or PC. When I'm not playing I read some manga (don't like anime very much). But I only play RPGs, it's rare but sometimes I play other type of genre... I'm currently playing Hyperdimension Neptunia and Ar Tonelico Qoga on PS3; Dark Spire and Radiant Historia on DSi. Loving them! :124:

Bye bye~

Cookies for everyone <3 - zebeianhero - 26th April 2011

*takes one of each type of cookie* o.o

I have a sweet tooth, and I don't really deny it, it's probably good I only took two...oh and welcome to fp and out of lurking ^^'

Cookies for everyone <3 - Gilgamesh - 26th April 2011

::Takes a futanari cookie::

Rare to see a new member bring the cookies, usually they give us nothin'.

Don't worry too much about your English. There's many a people that use it as a second language. Boss of the forum for one.

In any case, welcome.

Cookies for everyone <3 - vella - 27th April 2011

Wow! Cookies AND an RPG player?! When shall we get married? Either way, welcome to FP, erikaw!

Cookies for everyone <3 - 0kami003 - 27th April 2011

Hello, erikawa! Glad you decided to join the posters! Welcome, and glad you can be here to have some fun along with us! -takes a cookie and starts nomming on as I grin and blush while eyeing the huge 50" futa cookie, my mouth watering at the sight-

Oh, just out of curiosity, what would your first language be? (and I think your English is quite good, too) ♥

Cookies for everyone <3 - Julia_girl - 27th April 2011

Hi!
Im glad you are staying! I'd love to make a new friend and especially one that bakes such wonderful cookies! Hopefully we can be friend, send me a message if you like to talk more and welcome to a wonderful place!

Big Grin

Cookies for everyone <3 - Sakura-chan - 27th April 2011

*looks over the cookies* do you have any trap cookies?

welcome to the palace Smile

Cookies for everyone <3 - The Guardian - 27th April 2011

Thanks for the cookies and welcome!

Cookies for everyone <3 - erikawa - 27th April 2011

zebeianhero Wrote:*takes one of each type of cookie* o.o

I have a sweet tooth, and I don't really deny it, it's probably good I only took two...oh and welcome to fp and out of lurking ^^'
Take as many as you like. ^//^ And don't worry they are safe to eat (I think)! I mean, I ate some of them a few hours ago and didn't died yet. ><~

And thank you!

Gilgamesh Wrote:::Takes a futanari cookie::

Rare to see a new member bring the cookies, usually they give us nothin'.

Don't worry too much about your English. There's many a people that use it as a second language. Boss of the forum for one.

In any case, welcome.
Ooh, your naughty. You took the siamese futa-cookie! :p

I'm glad you liked, I wanted to be nice with everyone. An thank you for making me feel comfortable. ^^

vella Wrote:Wow! Cookies AND an RPG player?! When shall we get married? Either way, welcome to FP, erikaw!
E-EEH? :114: O-Oh, t-thank you.

0kami003 Wrote:Hello, erikawa! Glad you decided to join the posters! Welcome, and glad you can be here to have some fun along with us! -takes a cookie and starts nomming on as I grin and blush while eyeing the huge 50" futa cookie, my mouth watering at the sight-

Oh, just out of curiosity, what would your first language be? (and I think your English is quite good, too) ♥
There are so many rooms and threads here, I don't even know where to start. Jk. :p My first language is Portuguese. And thank about my english. I confess I'm always scared of what others will think about it after every post. :203: Some kind of trauma I think. hihih

Err... *Staring at you and then at the 50" futa cookie* Y-You can eat a little if you want. >//< I know it may be scary but it's big enough for everyone. :214:

Julia_girl Wrote:Hi!
Im glad you are staying! I'd love to make a new friend and especially one that bakes such wonderful cookies! Hopefully we can be friend, send me a message if you like to talk more and welcome to a wonderful place!

Big Grin
Thank you! I'll bake for you whenever you want! Smile I'm glad you want to be friends too! Definitely will send you a message later.

Sakura-chan Wrote:*looks over the cookies* do you have any trap cookies?

welcome to the palace Smile
Mmm... *Staring at the left one with normal-shaped cookies* :163: A-ha! Here it is. There was a trap cookie hiding among the normal cookies! *Give you the trap-cookie.*

The Guardian Wrote:Thanks for the cookies and welcome!
Thank you too! I'm feeling so welcome! Smile

Cookies for everyone <3 - Sakura-chan - 27th April 2011

Smile thank you *hugs*