Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola there

My name is Heather, and I got here from a friend on Gaiaonline.

Well I love to Roleplay and I love Futanari, my two favorite things and if you combine them then I am a very happy girl.

I am a singer, and flute player. I am also an actress and I just love being myself.

If you knew me in real life, you would know that I joke around so much. I love making out with random girls, because thats how I make my friends.

I don't really like guys, father wasn't good (Wont go into, and don't need sympathy) but yeah because of that I don't like guys. Sorry but I can't change.

I am open to mostly anything and when role playing I love being submissive.

My MSN is Grlsgnewld2@hotmail.com
My Gaia is Grlsgnewld
If you want to RP just message me on here, Gaia, or my MSN.

Oh hello there!!

Welcome to DA palace of FUTA and all stuff related (and not).

Hope you like your stay, it's a shame you don't like bous though. Tongue

Later!

yay! Another gal to my harem! *cough, cough*

I meant a new friend! \o/

Welcome Heather, I hope you enjoy the place a lot! (And my harem too.) *evil grin*

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com

welcome to the palace heather, I hope you enjoy your stay here

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark and a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Heather! Glad you made it to the Palace. There has been a HUGE influx of women lately and it is nice to see so many women enjoying the beauty that is Futanari. Enjoy yourself here, I know I do.

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

I'm a guy unfortunatly, but I will still welcome you to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome

welcome to fp heather, hope you enjoy your stay...it's too bad about the not liking boys bit, but we've all our own preferences to be sure and that's just one of yours; however if you're ever interested in a trap, well clearly i'm offering...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Hellomoto, hope you enjoy the community despite your distaste, lots of options to go about here!

welcome to the palace...
Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}