Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rawr mean Hi in my language!

Hello. I'm new to this site, I hope you all treat me well and guide me through the wonderful delicious place. I'm an energetic and happy person, and I love love love to tease and trap people. Hope we can be friends. :8:
-waves-

I can go for that. RAWR!

Welcome to the palace. Haven't been here long, myself, but they're lovely people. For the most part. Wink

('''\(^_^)

Oh, hello!

*Treats Zemana a welcome diner and guides her to the harem to live with my other "wifes" .*

It's a wonderful and delicious place, rest asured. =D

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com

Mina's on top of her harem bitches recruitment. xP

Anyhow welcome, I thought rawr means I<3U but perhaps we're speaking in a different language.

Zemana Wrote:I love love love to tease and trap people.

I love traps too...wait, that's not what I meant to say. What I meant to say was welcome to FP: the home of many traps. Er, that didn't come out right either. Screw it, I'll just keep it simple.

Welcome to FP. Have fun...with traps.
spacefender Wrote:I love traps too...wait, that's not what I meant to say. What I meant to say was welcome to FP: the home of many traps. Er, that didn't come out right either. Screw it, I'll just keep it simple.

Welcome to FP. Have fun...with traps.

Good one there!

I'll just say welcome!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to FP, Zemana.

welcome to the palace zemana

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings and Welcome

welcome to fp Zemana a very cute ava pic you've got there by the way...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)