Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Futa Lover for many years has finally emerged!

Trust me people.. Ive been around a long time but I only been in one site like this before. I knew of this for a long time but never joined for some reason... Well Im a male who love Futanari obviously.. Im very experimental and very submissive ^^' I also like well.. everything!! Loli Shota especially traps, etc. Also I RP ^^ I would like to get to know all of you and I would love to donate to this site but the link dont work for me T.T

Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

Welcome to FP, I'm new to this site myself. I look forward to chatting sometime Smile

Ifrit 7th Wrote:Welcome to FP, I'm new to this site myself. I look forward to chatting sometime Smile
That would be nice ^^ Looking forward to it.
Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

Welcome to the site, If you need anything just drop me a message I'd be glad to help you.

Demons run when a good man goes to war
Night will fall and drown the sun
When a good man goes to war

Friendship dies and true love lies

Night will fall and the dark will rise
When a good man goes to war

Demons run, but count the cost

The battle's won, but the child is lost

It is great to meet you and glad you are joining us here in the Palace...

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you for the Welcomes! hehe

Welcome to the cult of girlcock!

WElcome!!

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay, hehe. ^^

Later!

Welcome to FP, FF! ta-ta!Smile