Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yay noob here

Hi everyone, I used to be a lurker here but after my account got wiped into oblivion I am returning as another one of those people who are semi-active, posting, and whatever else the average user does. Although, I will probably contribute to the writing places, whether that is fiction or role-play.

There isn’t really a lot I have to say about myself except for the fact that I probably share most of the fetishes you do, aside from furry and scat. Of course my passion is mostly centered on futanari, seeing as how I am here of all the places on the net. Anyhow, nice to meet you all and hopefully I’ll make some ero-comrades on here. ; ]

oh-ho~
tell me, what are all your fetishes then?
I'm very curious...

hehehehe...:156:

I would rather not list all my fetishes, since it’s a really long list.

But some of the more favorites are lactation, anal, kissing, orgasm denial, realistic, masturbation, watersport, glow paint, cum swapping, etc...

And some of the least favorites are anything that deals with fisting, blood, feces, excessive pain, gore, menses, vomit, needles; typically grotesque bodily liquid, mutilation, and pain.

Anything I haven’t listed are stuffs that I am okay with and love in any situation.

welcome to the palace

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello, SMP4!

Hello
Welcome to FP

Thanks for all your warm welcomes. : ]

Thanks for joining us here...