Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, hehe... Never thought I'd be doing something like this.

Alright, obviously I'm rather new here, and quite a bit nervous. Mostly because I'm both male and straight. Go figure, eh? First introduced to the genre by the Futa Club doujins, grew to quickly appreciate such things, then learned very easily to love it. Of course, the Futa Club doujins shall forever be my favorite, being my first, haha.

Feels really awkward discussing such things, even though I am, least to say, rather confident I am among those like me (Dunno what gave me that hint, =P). I can't really say that I like specific types of futa, because, well, I haven't found anything I don't like, in truth. Minor details of interests of mine seem unimportant at this time, in any case. I'm glad to finally have said this, though. It feels good to acknowledge this anonymously.

Also, I'd highly advise calling me 'Val'. Valengarde seems like it'd be a pain in the ass to type out constantly, lawl. Good to meet all of you, Futanari Palace!

First!

Welcome mr. Straight Male. I hope you enjoy the company of us not so straight and not so male. =p

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome, Val! Nice intro! Don;t worry. Many of us are male and straight. Futa covers a whole range of orientations.

welcome to the palace, Valengarde

Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome Val. I usually prefer typing out the whole name. Because you never know, a Valerie might think am talking about them. And being straight and male is okay here. All you need is a love for futa's or some other portion we like talking about here.

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome! No need to be shy, we here at the palace don't judge you as you'll find with many other "adult" forums. Have fun make yourself at home!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Val` welcomes Val ^-^'

Hello
Welcome to FP