Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya! ( ^. ~ )===b

Hi there!

The name is Mina Valentine, or Mina V. I have no idea how I got here, but I intend to stay!
I started rping a futanari elf a couple of years ago and after that I got addicted to all things futa. Looks like this is a good place for people like me, isn't it?

I'm a 25 years old girl who graduated in Languages. I'm also a big time anime, games and roleplay fan. I don't really work or study anymore, so I'm always around and available for having fun with friends.

I hope I can meet lots of new and interesting people and have tons of fun posting here!

See you all around!

M.V.~

Hello Mina sweety, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance *curtseys*
It's always nice to welcome a new avid role player to forums, our ranks are ever growing =3
And your avatar is just adorable.
I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here, and hope you enjoy your stay here. :183:

welcome to the palace Mina Valentine, a lovely name and a lovelier profile picture I must say.

I hope you'll enjoy it and stay for a long time to cum.

* hugs and kisses*

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark and a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome, Mina V! I am not new but I can sometimes be interesting. Your mileage may vary though. ;-) Anyways, welcome to FP!

Heya, Mina... Sometimes our travels take us to unexpected places. This time you found Futanari Nirvana. Glad you are here. I love your avatar... really, really.........:9:.

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Very wonderful to have you among us! Please feel free to ask any of us questions or for help, if you need it!

Also, let me be the first to offer you my personal friendship!! :wee(178): Tongueyong21:

Welcome, Mina!

Pleasure to have you on FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks guys! I feel so welcome, you're the best!

Welcome to FP! You think Disneyland is the happiest place one Earth? Hah!

Greetings and Welcome