Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie :3

Hello everyone :3
i dont really know what to do on this thing, i've never been on a forum before so any help is greatly accepted and rewarded... ;3

Welcome, Lucy! Don't feel shy about asking questions if you are unsure about anything. Everyone here is pretty friendly and most of us remember what it was like being the new kid.:p

Just browse around and get a feel for the place and hit me up if you need a hand with anything. Pretty much anyone here will help you out too. But if they won't, they are jerks and you shouldn't let them upset you. Smile

Lucy Wrote:Hello everyone :3
i dont really know what to do on this thing, i've never been on a forum before so any help is greatly accepted and rewarded... ;3

Welcome, cute Lucy.

Well... what to do in the Palace?

First of all, you can search around for pictures and videos that you like in the specific threads, save them if you want and touch yourself. Mmm!

Then, chill around with the other members in the Chat or in the threads, talking about anything you want. Or maybe enter the Roleplaying area and roleplay a little, have fun with the other member's characters. Lastly, you can take a picture of yourself and post it in the Post Yourself Thread, so others can know you more (and do something else at the same time).

You can also create a thread and post any art that you drew so we can help you get better in your drawing skills or rendering, or any futa you found across the internet and post it here (if it does not infringe any copyright and its not here already).

Basically, a day in the Futanari Palace is a non-stop party with the best people to chill with and many many orgasms (:

At least for me... !~~

Oh, oh, and dont forget about the Rules mmmkay? Heheh..!

Now... wheres my little reward?
Funny to think: I made the Color test twice, with almost the same answers, and i had Black and then White as results.It seems then that just a few lines separate the authoritharian and disciplined Light from the Darkness merciless mind...
AlexOfSpades Wrote:Welcome, cute Lucy.

Well... what to do in the Palace?

First of all, you can search around for pictures and videos that you like in the specific threads, save them if you want and touch yourself. Mmm!

Then, chill around with the other members in the Chat or in the threads, talking about anything you want. Or maybe enter the Roleplaying area and roleplay a little, have fun with the other member's characters. Lastly, you can take a picture of yourself and post it in the Post Yourself Thread, so others can know you more (and do something else at the same time).

You can also create a thread and post any art that you drew so we can help you get better in your drawing skills or rendering, or any futa you found across the internet and post it here (if it does not infringe any copyright and its not here already).

Basically, a day in the Futanari Palace is a non-stop party with the best people to chill with and many many orgasms (:

At least for me... !~~

Oh, oh, and dont forget about the Rules mmmkay? Heheh..!

Now... wheres my little reward?

hehe well thank you for the advice it was very helpful...
as for a reward what would you like? ;] ill do anything your little heart desires x

welcome to the palace, Lucy...

just beware the wild Futas roaming around and you should do well

Tongue

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hey now... us roam futas are getting a bad rap here.... okay, we are just very very friendly is all. Seriously, if you need some help, just ask, there are a lot of really awesome people hanging around. There are three on this thread already.... PM, profile messages, just ask. Just look around...

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Hi, welcome to FP. Nice to meet you.

Hi Lucy, welcome to the palace =3.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Lucy Wrote:hehe well thank you for the advice it was very helpful...
as for a reward what would you like? ;] ill do anything your little heart desires x

Your presence in the Palace and your friendship as well would be a great reward already.

But if you really insist, a kiss would be nice ~

Where the kiss goes, its up to you.
Funny to think: I made the Color test twice, with almost the same answers, and i had Black and then White as results.It seems then that just a few lines separate the authoritharian and disciplined Light from the Darkness merciless mind...