Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The name's James and I'm new here.

First a few details. My interests are many and varied, but I'll list the main ones. Hentai both anime and manga, fantasy sci-fi and horror books and movies, pretty much all console games, dirty adult humor and slapstick comedy, and pointing and laughing at idiots and making fun of them. I've also dabbled a little in making my own smilies and animations and minor cleanups in hentai pics. Also I play Runescape and I'm known there as drifter_1345 so if you see me on drop me a line.

I'm a pretty big fan of futa so the folks at EZManga recommended I sign up here. I'm also a member of Hentai BBS and Don't Stick That There forums. At the first I'm known as hammer (my affectionate nickname given me by my cousin Craig 'cause I liked MC Hammer while he lasted). The second I'm known as jackpot and the third bad_influence.

I'd like to let everyone know now that my posts may be random and far in between. I'm applying for disability for OCD and some other problems and there are weeks when I spend a lot of time in the road. I'm not a freeloader and as a gesture of good faith I'm uploading my uncensored futa zip pack which has over 300 uncensored pics.

Thanks for having me everyone!Smile

Hi James, welcome to the palace =3.

Thanks for the reply. This seems like a pretty cool place to be. Think I'm gonna like it here.

My Profile On ImageFap For Futanari Palace Artists
Reference images, dick farming, whatever I can provide to help artists here at FP.[URL="http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/6732518/Futanari-Throat-Fucking"]

Futanari Throat Fucking On ImageFap[/URL]
This is where the gallery from my group Deep Throat now lives.

Teoh Yi Chie On YouTube
Sketching Tips | Products Reviews | Urban Sketching | Artbook Features
This is an artist I subscribe to for fair, honest, unbiased advice. He covers traditional art, digital art, inspiring urban sketching videos, travel, and other art channels and web sites. Artists of any skill level could find something of value on his channel.

Dr Slump Arale-chan is being unofficially subtitled to english by shiteaterbubibinman
So the world knows about Dragon Ball. Few people outside of Japan know about the series that launched Akira Toriyama's career Dr Slump Arale-chan. Dedicated Japanese to English translators needed.
Hammer time!

Lol welcome to the palace James ^_^ I hope you'll enjoy it here and i'm looking forward to your uncensored futa Zip Pack : )

Have fun and if you need anything or you just want to chat , drop me a visitor message or a private message Smile
Translate Japanese games

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?38974-ITH-Interactive-Text-Hooker"]Another Japanese game translation tool
[/URL]

If my math is correct, I believe this was the 3,000 thread in this forum.

For this you win...

Nothing! Woo!

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with liking MC Hammer. (There is however, a problem if you like parachute pants, but only in certain states. Check your state and municipal laws.)

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome to FP James....Enjoy ur stay here.........>Big Grin<

Welcome aboard! There should be something here for all of your er...um, interests.Big Grin

[SIGPIC]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn157/theromen/newbanner-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Hello
Welcome to FP

I know how that goes sometimes I can't make it on, but Welcome to the Futanari Palace. We got stuff then you can put under a christmas tree.

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP, James!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara