Futanari Palace
The name's James and I'm new here. - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: The name's James and I'm new here. (/showthread.php?tid=16643)

Pages: 1 2

The name's James and I'm new here. - the_collector - 26th December 2009

First a few details. My interests are many and varied, but I'll list the main ones. Hentai both anime and manga, fantasy sci-fi and horror books and movies, pretty much all console games, dirty adult humor and slapstick comedy, and pointing and laughing at idiots and making fun of them. I've also dabbled a little in making my own smilies and animations and minor cleanups in hentai pics. Also I play Runescape and I'm known there as drifter_1345 so if you see me on drop me a line.

I'm a pretty big fan of futa so the folks at EZManga recommended I sign up here. I'm also a member of Hentai BBS and Don't Stick That There forums. At the first I'm known as hammer (my affectionate nickname given me by my cousin Craig 'cause I liked MC Hammer while he lasted). The second I'm known as jackpot and the third bad_influence.

I'd like to let everyone know now that my posts may be random and far in between. I'm applying for disability for OCD and some other problems and there are weeks when I spend a lot of time in the road. I'm not a freeloader and as a gesture of good faith I'm uploading my uncensored futa zip pack which has over 300 uncensored pics.

Thanks for having me everyone!Smile

The name's James and I'm new here. - Brian - 26th December 2009

Hi James, welcome to the palace =3.

The name's James and I'm new here. - the_collector - 26th December 2009

Thanks for the reply. This seems like a pretty cool place to be. Think I'm gonna like it here.

The name's James and I'm new here. - Kaede - 26th December 2009

Hammer time!

Lol welcome to the palace James ^_^ I hope you'll enjoy it here and i'm looking forward to your uncensored futa Zip Pack : )

Have fun and if you need anything or you just want to chat , drop me a visitor message or a private message Smile

The name's James and I'm new here. - Gilgamesh - 26th December 2009

If my math is correct, I believe this was the 3,000 thread in this forum.

For this you win...

Nothing! Woo!

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with liking MC Hammer. (There is however, a problem if you like parachute pants, but only in certain states. Check your state and municipal laws.)

Seriously though, welcome.

The name's James and I'm new here. - Balkazzaar - 26th December 2009

Welcome to FP James....Enjoy ur stay here.........>Big Grin<

The name's James and I'm new here. - Theromen - 26th December 2009

Welcome aboard! There should be something here for all of your er...um, interests.Big Grin

The name's James and I'm new here. - blackshark - 26th December 2009

Hello
Welcome to FP

The name's James and I'm new here. - Shish - 26th December 2009

I know how that goes sometimes I can't make it on, but Welcome to the Futanari Palace. We got stuff then you can put under a christmas tree.

The name's James and I'm new here. - The Guardian - 26th December 2009

Welcome to FP, James!