Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D

Hey everyone!!

I didn't know that a forum like this existed up until today when I read about f3, which appears to be down. Then I discovered this forum. Smile

Let me explain my title. I'm a straight girl as far as I'm concerned (I mean, I can't imagine myself going down on a girl y'know?) but futa is SO hot!! I discovered it 2 years ago when I downloaded Bible Black. I remember watching it and at first being suprised and then being "damn, this is HOT."
So, I don't know what you'd classify my sexual orientation as, ha ha.

But anyway, since seeing Bible Black I've become way into futa. I love love LOVE it!! Heck, I love hentai in general. But futa is my favorite.

So...Hi everyone!!! >Big Grin< (finally others who share my wierd obsession!!! ha ha!)

Oh, and Ichigo=Strawberry in japanese. Big Grin

I have three-four "straight" girls (confirmed) on my YIM that love futanari. And about twenty times that number of "straight" guys. You are not alone.

Welcome to the forums; where the straight find temptation, and the narrow find inflation.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

I'm certainly not a straight girl, or even a girl for that matter, so I don't really know, but I would like to say welcome to the palace.

I'm not straight, but I am a girl! Welcome!!

[

Hi and welcome to FP =3.

Welcome to FP, Smile

You have the full spectrum of sexuality here on this forum. You're beyond welcome here. I've grown a lot here on FP. It's a very open minded board that can go beyond just a couple of images and manga here and there.

I hope you enjoy yourself here. <3

[Image: inversesig.jpg][URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=22983"]
[/URL]

I guess I'm straight also, but I like futa as well...

Either way, welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

>.> The troll speaks:

Welcome welcome!! It's good to see new members....especially girl members.

Which reminds me...I need to get a av...

Welcome to the palace, hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I :8: Futa

My List: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sumeragi

welcome to the palace >Big Grin<

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap