Futanari Palace
Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://www.futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D (/showthread.php?tid=16112)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D - IchigoGirl - 24th November 2009

Hey everyone!!

I didn't know that a forum like this existed up until today when I read about f3, which appears to be down. Then I discovered this forum. Smile

Let me explain my title. I'm a straight girl as far as I'm concerned (I mean, I can't imagine myself going down on a girl y'know?) but futa is SO hot!! I discovered it 2 years ago when I downloaded Bible Black. I remember watching it and at first being suprised and then being "damn, this is HOT."
So, I don't know what you'd classify my sexual orientation as, ha ha.

But anyway, since seeing Bible Black I've become way into futa. I love love LOVE it!! Heck, I love hentai in general. But futa is my favorite.

So...Hi everyone!!! >Big Grin< (finally others who share my wierd obsession!!! ha ha!)

Oh, and Ichigo=Strawberry in japanese. Big Grin

Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D - Bishiebunny - 24th November 2009

I have three-four "straight" girls (confirmed) on my YIM that love futanari. And about twenty times that number of "straight" guys. You are not alone.

Welcome to the forums; where the straight find temptation, and the narrow find inflation.

Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D - Something Less - 24th November 2009

I'm certainly not a straight girl, or even a girl for that matter, so I don't really know, but I would like to say welcome to the palace.

Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D - bunbun - 24th November 2009

I'm not straight, but I am a girl! Welcome!!

Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D - Brian - 24th November 2009

Hi and welcome to FP =3.

Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D - Inverse - 24th November 2009

Welcome to FP, Smile

You have the full spectrum of sexuality here on this forum. You're beyond welcome here. I've grown a lot here on FP. It's a very open minded board that can go beyond just a couple of images and manga here and there.

I hope you enjoy yourself here. <3

Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D - The Guardian - 24th November 2009

I guess I'm straight also, but I like futa as well...

Either way, welcome to FP!

Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D - Rinsuku - 24th November 2009

>.> The troll speaks:

Welcome welcome!! It's good to see new members....especially girl members.

Which reminds me...I need to get a av...

Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D - Sumeragi - 24th November 2009

Welcome to the palace, hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do

Am I the only straight girl who likes futa? Ha ha. (new here) :D - Sakura-chan - 24th November 2009

welcome to the palace >Big Grin<