Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The pilgrimage~

So I was on a pilgrimage through the wilderness of this rotten world of us in research for myself...

And suddenly, a totally unexpected even happened... I felt the URGE to pee!

So I "unmounted" my powerful Seat Marbella (coloured pink) and ran to the nearest alien-looking evil aura spreading structure that had somewhat crashed near there and did what I had to...

HOWEVER!

I got screamed at... when I looked up, there was that almost 3 metre tall woman wearing black leather clothes and with that body some women would kill to have...

So the conversation went like that...

Woman: Why did ye pee on me foot?
Me: Me not speek yer linguish~
Woman: Ph00l, don't ye ph33r demon gurlz?
Me: Sometimes, when they try to kill me~
Demon: Er... sure, say I was kinda hoping you'd destroy that seal that's shoved somewhere between me legs, so I'll be free n kill ye!
Me: Sure, but only if you tell me where I am...
Demon: Oh... Futanari Palace!
Me: (crosses fingers) Excellent...

---------------------------------------------

Anyhow... I was lurking on IRC for hours and talking to the people of Fansub Planet, when the matter of TASTES in Hentai Planet came up...

I shamefully admitted my tastes in futanari, and my aspirations of turning the entire human population into ubber hawt futanaris, I was directed to the PALACE where every single dream could become true... and HERE I AM!

My nick Ketsurui means "Tears of Blood" in Moonspeech, I own two fansub groups and lurk all day in Rizon.

I live in a stupid country named Portugal, I am NOT married and I have NOT two daughters (but I'd like to... maybe), the age is 26.

Yoroshiku!

...welcome to fp may it be an interesting place for you in yer strange journey's....hope ya enjoy yer stay!!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

The effort made in that introduction was refreshing.

No joke.

Welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Thanks ^^

Nice journey here and welcome to FP =3.

nice introduction

welcome home! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hey there, welcome Smile

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

What an original introduction! ^^
I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

Welcome!

http://www.dec.sakura.ne.jp/~rebis/main.htm <- The guy who got me into futa in the first place. (Too bad he sold out...)
[Image: steelboobs2.jpg?dl=1]
Boobs of steel, baby!