Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-°

*takes a deep bow and lowers his head even further in apology*

Einen guten Tag wünsche ich euch allen, ich hoffe das kommt jetzt nicht zu spät ^^

Yeah I know it's kinda late introductions, I've already been around a few days, got my signature up, my own art thread and (hopefully) soon a commission thread XD

I found this page around 2006 and was registered under a different name, but after uploading a few artworks on Hentai-Foundry and after finding a few of em here on the foundry in various threads I thought, why keep them a secret from my fellow futa-lovers? Aaaand here I am, re-registered under a different name. My artist name.

I am 20 now, breathin and kickin I guess and I am ready for duty! As for that, I basically see keping futa alive by posting new (hopefully) good artworks that will help newbies develop an interest for (in my oppinion) the BEST Hentai category ever created ^^

I must say I was pretty amazed how many Futa-Lovers are around the net (especially here), because in the beginning, when you actually fully realize that you like Hentai Gals with a little extra, you feel kinda lonely and rejected from society. But I am proud and glad of being a Futa-Freak and I want to share a little of that Pride with you guys ^^

Aaaand lastly I wanted to thank big boss Shenandoah for keeping an eye on me and helping me out with the formularities and no-noes of the Palace.

Thanks fer hearing me out, hope you'll pass by (and maybe) gimme some work, since I dream of becoming a (great) Futa Artist ^^

C y'around guys 'n gals ^^

Oh and P.S.: I am not a Nazi. And I am not a racist. I just have a grave interest for the IIIrd Reich (their uniforms, weapons, how it arised and fell afterwards) and a fable for the Swastika (the origins, the meaning, the changes). I hope you can understand.

Heya everybody, I call myself an artist, eventhough I don't think very highly of myself, yo.

This is my art thread | Yup, I'm open for commissions ;3

Pass by if ya find the time and leave some comments and constructive criticism! I love comments n stuff ;3

[URL="http://z0r.de/?id=880"]Are you ready... to unleash the fucking fury?!
CAPSLOCK! CAPSLOCK!! CAPSLOCK!!![/URL]

Shen's a really good guy to have looking out for you. Glad to hear he got everything nice and straightened out. I really enjoy the work you've posted so far and am looking forward to whatever new comes out of your pen.

Officially, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Well before i post my default welcoming messages...

Let me say, Welcome back! It's always always always good to see artist, young and/or old. whichever you fee like :3

One tip on being a "(great)" futa artist, always show your mistake and accept constructive critism :3 That way ya can learn from them X3 If ya need me to reply to one of your Artworks, let me know VIA Profile messaging or PM :3 thanks

oh and...

[Image: poster79592255.jpg]

[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic55466_3.gif][/SIGPIC]

Sup, welsome to FP slave!
Nice work I might add, hope ya have a swell time here! ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
If I chose how Im supposed to die, Ill be surrounded by a ton of almighty ganja nd I'll proudly say these exact words:
:184: "Awwwwwsoooome!"

[URL="StrokeAce" p4p blog]https://onlyfans.com/strokeace[/URL]
~Yo, check out my story!(Green Venom series) Chapters 1-5 is completed.
(A Spider Caught In Yarn)

~RP ideas if anyone's interested:(Wanna RP Anyone?)

~My Futa/Fem image thread! (
Futa on women)

re-welcome to the palace..
Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hey there, welcome Wink

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Hi there!!!

Just checked out your art thread, very nice futa work!! Glad you have resurfaced at the Palace!

Tongueyong27:
-Mistress Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]