Futanari Palace
Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° (/showthread.php?tid=14085)

Pages: 1 2

Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° - SlaveOfNewOrder - 24th July 2009

*takes a deep bow and lowers his head even further in apology*

Einen guten Tag wünsche ich euch allen, ich hoffe das kommt jetzt nicht zu spät ^^

Yeah I know it's kinda late introductions, I've already been around a few days, got my signature up, my own art thread and (hopefully) soon a commission thread XD

I found this page around 2006 and was registered under a different name, but after uploading a few artworks on Hentai-Foundry and after finding a few of em here on the foundry in various threads I thought, why keep them a secret from my fellow futa-lovers? Aaaand here I am, re-registered under a different name. My artist name.

I am 20 now, breathin and kickin I guess and I am ready for duty! As for that, I basically see keping futa alive by posting new (hopefully) good artworks that will help newbies develop an interest for (in my oppinion) the BEST Hentai category ever created ^^

I must say I was pretty amazed how many Futa-Lovers are around the net (especially here), because in the beginning, when you actually fully realize that you like Hentai Gals with a little extra, you feel kinda lonely and rejected from society. But I am proud and glad of being a Futa-Freak and I want to share a little of that Pride with you guys ^^

Aaaand lastly I wanted to thank big boss Shenandoah for keeping an eye on me and helping me out with the formularities and no-noes of the Palace.

Thanks fer hearing me out, hope you'll pass by (and maybe) gimme some work, since I dream of becoming a (great) Futa Artist ^^

C y'around guys 'n gals ^^

Oh and P.S.: I am not a Nazi. And I am not a racist. I just have a grave interest for the IIIrd Reich (their uniforms, weapons, how it arised and fell afterwards) and a fable for the Swastika (the origins, the meaning, the changes). I hope you can understand.

Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° - Bishiebunny - 24th July 2009

Shen's a really good guy to have looking out for you. Glad to hear he got everything nice and straightened out. I really enjoy the work you've posted so far and am looking forward to whatever new comes out of your pen.

Officially, welcome to the forums.

Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° - Miku Hatsuna - 24th July 2009

Well before i post my default welcoming messages...

Let me say, Welcome back! It's always always always good to see artist, young and/or old. whichever you fee like :3

One tip on being a "(great)" futa artist, always show your mistake and accept constructive critism :3 That way ya can learn from them X3 If ya need me to reply to one of your Artworks, let me know VIA Profile messaging or PM :3 thanks

oh and...

[Image: poster79592255.jpg]

Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° - VerdeAce - 24th July 2009

Sup, welsome to FP slave!
Nice work I might add, hope ya have a swell time here! ^^

Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° - alarmguy - 24th July 2009

re-welcome to the palace..
Smile

Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° - Snowland - 24th July 2009

Hey there, welcome Wink

Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° - The Guardian - 24th July 2009

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° - blackshark - 24th July 2009

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° - Sakura-chan - 24th July 2009

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

Uuuuuh sorry I always mess up the introductions -__-° - TaoFuta - 25th July 2009

Hi there!!!

Just checked out your art thread, very nice futa work!! Glad you have resurfaced at the Palace!

Tongueyong27:
-Mistress Tao