Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malacoda's Generic Introduction

In this forum, I will (obviously) be calling myself Malacoda, and I welcome you to do the same. I've been a closet futa fan for quite some time, and came across this site while searching for futa-themed erotic literature.

For those of you who are too lazy to look at the tiny information thing on the side of my profile or who forgot it was there (before you feel insulted, know that I would probably fall into both of these categories), I am a 28-year old male who lives in Trenton, New Jersey - the armpit of the US East Coast. I clarrify all of this to assist any readers from other countries who are not inclined to learn such details about my country (again, not meant as an insult, as I would most likely have avoided learning these things myself).

I used to write quite a bit, and would like to write a futa story or two (or write anything for that matter) but I seem to have picked up a severe case of writer's block several months ago that still hasn't broken. Doctors are beginning to believe my creative sickness might be terminal, but with sufficient treatment - booze, boredom, and jealousy of the work of other writers - I still have a chance at beating it.

When writing, I like to use a lot of parentheses, dashes, italics, semicolons, and footnotes. My considerable expertise in the art of italicizing will not be fully implemented in this introduction, but you can get a small taste in the second paragraph.

In addition to stories, I enjoy play-by-post RPing and IM RPing, but not particularly Cybering*. Because of my writer's block and busy schedule, play-by-post has historically been difficult for me, since I would sometimes go several days between posts (which nobody likes).

I know this isn't a terribly interesting introduction**, but I'm used to lurking on this sort of site so I'm not all that sure what to say. If you'd like to know more about me, please don't hesitate to ask. PMs are always welcome.

And I'd like to say that it's cool to find a site dedicated to other perverts of my particular persuasion. Wink

* - I've always felt "IM RPing" and "Cybering" are two different things. In my mind, IM RPing uses third-person narrative and past tense (he did this/she did this), whereas Cybering uses first and second person and typically present tense (I do this/you do this).

** - This sentence was written during my original, bare-bones, half-assed introduction. Now it's awesome.

When it comes to futanari, go big or go home.

Nice intro dude Smile) Welcome!

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Might not be original (Heeeh who can write an original intro? Not me...^^; )but gives a good idea about you, so welcome! ^^

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay...Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}chicks with dicks are so hot!!!!:23:

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Nekos!
I love cats

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

welcome:212:

:202:Welcome welcome

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.