Futanari Palace
Malacoda's Generic Introduction - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Malacoda's Generic Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=11176)

Pages: 1 2

Malacoda's Generic Introduction - Malacoda - 8th January 2009

In this forum, I will (obviously) be calling myself Malacoda, and I welcome you to do the same. I've been a closet futa fan for quite some time, and came across this site while searching for futa-themed erotic literature.

For those of you who are too lazy to look at the tiny information thing on the side of my profile or who forgot it was there (before you feel insulted, know that I would probably fall into both of these categories), I am a 28-year old male who lives in Trenton, New Jersey - the armpit of the US East Coast. I clarrify all of this to assist any readers from other countries who are not inclined to learn such details about my country (again, not meant as an insult, as I would most likely have avoided learning these things myself).

I used to write quite a bit, and would like to write a futa story or two (or write anything for that matter) but I seem to have picked up a severe case of writer's block several months ago that still hasn't broken. Doctors are beginning to believe my creative sickness might be terminal, but with sufficient treatment - booze, boredom, and jealousy of the work of other writers - I still have a chance at beating it.

When writing, I like to use a lot of parentheses, dashes, italics, semicolons, and footnotes. My considerable expertise in the art of italicizing will not be fully implemented in this introduction, but you can get a small taste in the second paragraph.

In addition to stories, I enjoy play-by-post RPing and IM RPing, but not particularly Cybering*. Because of my writer's block and busy schedule, play-by-post has historically been difficult for me, since I would sometimes go several days between posts (which nobody likes).

I know this isn't a terribly interesting introduction**, but I'm used to lurking on this sort of site so I'm not all that sure what to say. If you'd like to know more about me, please don't hesitate to ask. PMs are always welcome.

And I'd like to say that it's cool to find a site dedicated to other perverts of my particular persuasion. Wink

* - I've always felt "IM RPing" and "Cybering" are two different things. In my mind, IM RPing uses third-person narrative and past tense (he did this/she did this), whereas Cybering uses first and second person and typically present tense (I do this/you do this).

** - This sentence was written during my original, bare-bones, half-assed introduction. Now it's awesome.

Malacoda's Generic Introduction - Snowland - 8th January 2009

Nice intro dude Smile) Welcome!

Malacoda's Generic Introduction - Talisman - 8th January 2009

Might not be original (Heeeh who can write an original intro? Not me...^^; )but gives a good idea about you, so welcome! ^^

Malacoda's Generic Introduction - ROLEX4life - 9th January 2009

Welcome

Malacoda's Generic Introduction - Daisuke262 - 9th January 2009

Welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay...Big Grin

Malacoda's Generic Introduction - The Guardian - 9th January 2009

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

Malacoda's Generic Introduction - moudoka - 9th January 2009

Welcome to FP!

Malacoda's Generic Introduction - Sakura-chan - 9th January 2009

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

Malacoda's Generic Introduction - benizaku - 9th January 2009