Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it Worth it?

Noob... First introduction post. I've not been in the best of moods lately. I'm a quite moody person. I've been into futanari for at least 7 years now. I'd really like to make some kind of friends here. I'm not a very outgoing person without motivation...hard with the online life. I'm not really ugly or anything, just very shy and...uhm...sharp of tongue... Think of my tongue as a dagger, and my class as rogue... I'd like to meet other people to speak with. I like girls the best, but talking with guys is fine; just talking... Lie if you want to. I have to say that I really want friends, but I'm not able to make the effort at gaining out of nothing... It's very hard for me. I kind of expect others to make accomodations for me. I'm spoiled like that. Still, it's nice to come to a futa-friendly community. For pictures, I really like the look of the extra long, but not extremely thick cock. For roleplay purposes, ten inches is plenty. I have too many complaints about human anatomy when it comes to the physics of the issue. Anyone who wants to try a friendship, please send me a message...in my actual PM section. I'd like to meet people, and share my chat information so we really can talk. I look forward to meeting people. (Stats: female, 23, muscular frame, 5'10", lighter hair that is now dyed violet-blue. Much into music. Plays guitar, ocarina.)

Welcome to FP.

Maturity is the ability to live in peace with that which we cannot change.

Nice introduction speech dude Wink I dont think you'll have any problems finding friends around here. Everyone is pretty friendly.

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:
Renwik7 Wrote:(Stats: female, 23, muscular frame, 5'10", lighter hair that is now dyed violet-blue. Much into music. Plays guitar, ocarina.)

Just incase you didnt read that bit Snow :8:
Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:
> FP Rule List | FP DNP and Censored URL List <

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
> Donate to FP | FP Donation list | FP Donation Appreciation Thread <
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Check out Shenandoah's commissions & gifts!
Shenandoah in Second Life
Character Profiles:
> Demon | Snow Leopard <
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.

I dont understand Undecided

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Snowland Wrote:I dont understand Undecided

you called HER a dude. Use that brain now lol

Anyways welcome to the forum. I probably have the sharpest tongue here but you can certainly try. And as far as friends go, i guess you'll be able to meet befriend some people. Hell you can send me a pic of you and we'll go from there
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
RudeDude69 Wrote:you called HER a dude. Use that brain now lol

Thats the second time Ive done that :17:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Wow. I should have introduced myself a long time ago. Smile Thanks to the first few people who have spoken. I think I'll examine profiles now before bed...

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap