Futanari Palace
Is it Worth it? - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Is it Worth it? (/showthread.php?tid=11095)

Pages: 1 2

Is it Worth it? - Renwik7 - 5th January 2009

Noob... First introduction post. I've not been in the best of moods lately. I'm a quite moody person. I've been into futanari for at least 7 years now. I'd really like to make some kind of friends here. I'm not a very outgoing person without motivation...hard with the online life. I'm not really ugly or anything, just very shy and...uhm...sharp of tongue... Think of my tongue as a dagger, and my class as rogue... I'd like to meet other people to speak with. I like girls the best, but talking with guys is fine; just talking... Lie if you want to. I have to say that I really want friends, but I'm not able to make the effort at gaining out of nothing... It's very hard for me. I kind of expect others to make accomodations for me. I'm spoiled like that. Still, it's nice to come to a futa-friendly community. For pictures, I really like the look of the extra long, but not extremely thick cock. For roleplay purposes, ten inches is plenty. I have too many complaints about human anatomy when it comes to the physics of the issue. Anyone who wants to try a friendship, please send me a message...in my actual PM section. I'd like to meet people, and share my chat information so we really can talk. I look forward to meeting people. (Stats: female, 23, muscular frame, 5'10", lighter hair that is now dyed violet-blue. Much into music. Plays guitar, ocarina.)

Is it Worth it? - Nevdar - 5th January 2009

Welcome to FP.

Is it Worth it? - Snowland - 5th January 2009

Nice introduction speech dude Wink I dont think you'll have any problems finding friends around here. Everyone is pretty friendly.

Is it Worth it? - Shenandoah - 5th January 2009

Renwik7 Wrote:(Stats: female, 23, muscular frame, 5'10", lighter hair that is now dyed violet-blue. Much into music. Plays guitar, ocarina.)

Just incase you didnt read that bit Snow :8:

I dont understand Undecided

Is it Worth it? - RudeDude69 - 5th January 2009

Snowland Wrote:I dont understand Undecided

you called HER a dude. Use that brain now lol

Anyways welcome to the forum. I probably have the sharpest tongue here but you can certainly try. And as far as friends go, i guess you'll be able to meet befriend some people. Hell you can send me a pic of you and we'll go from there

RudeDude69 Wrote:you called HER a dude. Use that brain now lol

Thats the second time Ive done that :17:

Is it Worth it? - ROLEX4life - 5th January 2009

Welcome

Is it Worth it? - Renwik7 - 5th January 2009

Wow. I should have introduced myself a long time ago. Smile Thanks to the first few people who have spoken. I think I'll examine profiles now before bed...

Is it Worth it? - Sakura-chan - 5th January 2009

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile