Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!
KitsuneMimi Wrote:What shall we do with you...

Tongueyong26:

:175: heh...heh...That's a good question...

I think that yummy orange "lollipop" of yours might be in the grand scheme of things here. Hehehehehe

Tongueyong1:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

*rekidnaps assassin and takes her, mage and cressie to a huge house full of muffins*

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

*enters the muffin house and locks the door concealing the key so no one can escape* Wink

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!

Oh noes!

no sig here
KitsuneMimi Wrote:I think that yummy orange "lollipop" of yours might be in the grand scheme of things here. Hehehehehe

Tongueyong1:
:184:eh-heh-heh... I... uh... *starts to have a little panic attack* You... wouldn't really want to... I mean, I wouldn't want to if I were you...

Sakura-chan Wrote:*rekidnaps assassin and takes her, mage and cressie to a huge house full of muffins*

:133: *starts to look around for some cinnamon ones*
AssassinSlime Wrote::184:eh-heh-heh... I... uh... *starts to have a little panic attack* You... wouldn't really want to... I mean, I wouldn't want to if I were you...

Hehehe... we will see won't we? Tongueyong1:

*glares intently at Mage* Hehe.... Cute trap.... Tongueyong26:

*blushes* H-hey foxy...

no sig here

*eyes start to dart back and forth between Mage and Kitsune while I slowly start to make my way towards the muffins*

*grabs Mage*

Such a cute catboy...

*fondles his kitty ears and smiles with a naughty grin on his face*