Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!

*waves a little awkwardly* Hiya everybody! I'm not sure what to call you people... you're all really royalty if you're in a palace, right? So, princes and princesses? Oh gosh, I'm not sure...
:175:
Anyway, you can call me Assassin! :149: I was originally planning on staying a lurker, but a good friend of mine eventually talked my into at least making an introductory post. *glares at you-know-who*

Due to an accident involving some radioactive material, I'm an orange slime girl. Uh... I'm into pretty much any fetish, which includes Futa. Some things just... *shudders* but, to each his own! You can be into whatever you're into!:172:

Um... I'm not really sure what else I can say. I've had the wonderful chance to meet some of you already, and I thank you guys for being so welcoming! :214:

Also, as you may notice, I'm not very good with my words or interaction(or breathing or walking or anything, really), so I'm not involved in many other communities besides a Minecraft server I frequent.

Well... that's it, really. Judge on :184:

hehehe you don't have to reference me as you know who assassin >:3

no sig here

Oooh, a slime girl! I've always wanted one of my own :3

Mage4hire Wrote:hehehe you don't have to reference me as you know who assassin >:3
*pokes* shush, you dingleberry <3
razorlips Wrote:Oooh, a slime girl! I've always wanted one of my own :3
heh heh... hi! Nice to meet you :3
I wouldn't mind being someone's slime for a little bit ;3

Hmm you look familiar...

I LOVE THE COLOUR ORANGE Tongueyong4:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

HEY! I introduced you to this place... How could you call me that *cries in corner*

no sig here
KitsuneMimi Wrote:Hmm you look familiar...

I LOVE THE COLOUR ORANGE Tongueyong4:
:214:Why thank you!~ It wasn't my choice, but I'm glad you like it xD I originally hated the color orange, but I've come to really like it as well :3
Mage4hire Wrote:HEY! I introduced you to this place... How could you call me that *cries in corner*
*hugs you and strokes your hair* you are a beautiful dingleberry, you know that?

Nice to meet you too! ^.^

I didn't know dingleberrys could be beautiful >.>

This one in particular is beautiful
Heck, you're all beautiful :176:

Wait, we're talking about berries? IN MUFFINS?! *Tackles the new cute slimegirl* GIMME!!!

Hee, but seriously, Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself! But don't get too close to Mage. He's my dingleberry! *Sneaks up behind said dingleberry and snuggles* But I don't mind sharing~