Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rightful heir of the Futanari throne.

Welcome to the palace, Your Highness. Everyone welcomes you with open arms. Now, I see that you have gotten to know a lot of your subjects. Please, continue to mingle. Enjoy yourself. This is a place of grand beauty and lewd fun.

As your humble moderating servant, I implore you, take care of your subjects lest your humble moderating servant throw the King out of his own palace.

Your Majesty, before I depart, I would like to say that should you ever step down, I would nominate Evil Empire for emperor because he does not have the following haunting him:

Quote:Joffrey is cruel, arrogant, sadistic, and a tyrannical ruler. However, he is also incompetent, unintelligent, naive, cowardly, and prone to rash outbursts of violence. Much like earlier Targaryen kings, it is suspected that Joffrey's incestuous bloodline has resulted in severe defects in his sanity. Nonetheless, Joffrey is consumed by megalomaniacal delusions of grandeur. Even though he is absurdly unskilled at ruling, making far more problems than he solves, he is convinced that he deserves praise and utter devotion from everyone around him.

And, he's had training from a true emperor.
Evil Empire Wrote:"We've had vicious kings, and we've had idiot kings...but I don't know if we've ever been cursed with a vicious idiot for a king!" -Tyrion Lannister, summarizing King Joffrey

From the Game of Thrones Wiki:

Well, you're certainly playing the character perfectly.

My Enemies would tell lies to weaken my claim to the throne. And I thought you were the smart one, you almost fooled me you gullible sith lord.

Starlight The Unicorn Wrote:"If you say so your highness." She mostly a rebel over the eyes of royalty, she always haved. As she pulls her mask from her face, slowly you see a equine snout from it, then the color purple with it, then locks of white over one of her eyes, then a pair of black glasses as she puts them on.

I'm not really into furries but we can work this out....GUARDS! Take this woman to my chambers and tie her up, don't want her hairs dirtying my bed.

Ladylovinglady Wrote:"Well I would welcome the boy-king but it seems he's already welcomed himself!" She grins and shakes her head with a look of pity. "But your mother is quite attractive, hmm, why didn't you bring her along dear boy?"
I am not a boy, I am a man and a King, and you should watch your tone when talking to your King. I don't need my mother in here, she doesn't know that I am into this. And by the way, you should read my first post and heed my commands.

Ravar Wrote:A king in our palace? *bursts out in laughter*. Well pardon my hysteria my leige, *leans against the side of your throne* but in this castle only the ones with the most...'endurance'...if you catch my drift, Have the right to claim any kind of autority here.

*shrugs* Not that I disaprove of your methods... but you're not telling this cock where to molest next.
*rushes off behore he can send the guards after me* I'll be seeying you, Your Hymness!

Are you from the brotherhood of fags? GUARDS! ARREST THAN MAN! BRING ME HIS HEAD NOW! I'll tell my grandfather about this, he has been searching your kind for a while now!

Altamira Wrote:Welcome to the palace, Your Highness. Everyone welcomes you with open arms. Now, I see that you have gotten to know a lot of your subjects. Please, continue to mingle. Enjoy yourself. This is a place of grand beauty and lewd fun.

As your humble moderating servant, I implore you, take care of your subjects lest your humble moderating servant throw the King out of his own palace.

Your Majesty, before I depart, I would like to say that should you ever step down, I would nominate Evil Empire for emperor because he does not have the following haunting him:

And, he's had training from a true emperor.

It's rare for me to find loyal servants in this palace, well then I will accept your warm welcome Lady Altamira. No one would dare to rebel against my rule, unless they want their severed heads mounted on a stake. I will not step down and just give my throne to anyone, he will have to earn it and prove me his worth. And read my previous post, follow my commands nothing shall harm you my lady.

*The mare hears the command and starts to look around, but is already caught by the guards, sighs* "Not again..."

This mare only does requested commissions. :9:
Starlight The Unicorn Wrote:*The mare hears the command and starts to look around, but is already caught by the guards, sighs* "Not again..."
Don't struggle my lady, you will love me in bed for sure.

*The mare nods, not having a choice.* "Yes your highness.."

Starlight The Unicorn Wrote:*The mare nods, not having a choice.* "Yes your highness.."

My beautiful mare you don't have to do this, I may be a lowly and slow sloth but I can help you. Please trust me.
Hoodsome Wrote:My beautiful mare you don't have to do this, I may be a lowly and slow sloth but I can help you. Please trust me.
"B-But.. What happens if he kills you?" She asked, worried about the gent.*
Starlight The Unicorn Wrote:"B-But.. What happens if he kills you?" She asked, worried about the gent.*

There is only one thing we say to death....not today! The valiant sloth rushes towards the exit, cutting two of the kings guard* Run my lady, I can't fight them all! Please my lady, hurry!

*Star sees what the gent is doing, nodding as she runs with all her mightt, grabbing her coat as she rushes to put it on, looking up as she runs through a window, eventually breaking it as I break my fall onto a tree.*

Imbeciles! Don't just stand there kill them! Kill that savage sloth! I want that sloths head now!