Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rightful heir of the Futanari throne.

I am Joffrey Baratheon the King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

Rejoice commoners, for I have come to conquer this kingdom and I shall rule you all.

My first order is post links in my profile of doujins/movies that you may suggest that is good. I don't like menXfutanari, I'm not gay.

My second order is give me the damn links of Uno Makoto's work. I like ridiculously huge boobs and FutanariXwomen or FutaXFuta.

Third is accept me as the King of this palace or die.

That is all.

I enjoy watching you get slapped Your Grace.

Anyway, welcome

Ivan let me ask you a question, what do you favor most, your hands or your tongue?

Well I can always grow new tentacles.

I seriously hope this is part of your role because if you really behave this way I want to see you raped terribly by all of Ivan's tentacles

no sig here
Mage4hire Wrote:I seriously hope this is part of your role because if you really behave this way I want to see you raped terribly by all of Ivan's tentacles

Careful boy, or I will have my guards cut you in half. Don't you dare threaten me in my palace!

The purple mare started to think but unfortunately out loud.* "I think I would make a better heir... Bluntly to say a fighting one because being a monster hunter and all." Kinda oblivious as she talks with her arms crossed.

Starlight The Unicorn Wrote:The purple mare started to think but unfortunately out loud.* "I think I would make a better heir... Bluntly to say a fighting one because being a monster hunter and all." Kinda oblivious as she talks with her arms crossed.

Unfortunately, I've heard it. You think you can just mock me in my presence? Since I am a your merciful king I won't hurt you....a lot. Dog, bring him/her in front of me so I can choke him till he makes that ahegao look.

Been awhile since I read the books. Wasn't Joffrey the one who died horribly from poison as he was about to married? He always struck me as something of a weenie. But then again his parents were siblings so....

Joffrey Baratheon Wrote:Unfortunately, I've heard it. You think you can just mock me in my presence? Since I am a your merciful king I won't hurt you....a lot. Dog, bring him/her in front of me so I can choke him till he makes that ahegao look.
The mare eyes at the king, ears pinned. "Bluntly to say your highness, but I'm a girl, if you can't see because of my mask at times."