Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Late intro
Koneko Wrote:Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Ghaiala.....something about your gifs that always get my attention lol.

I think it has something to do with the huge penises on the women with huge breasts. Oh, also they are all having sex with each other. And they are moving. Yep. I am pretty sure that's it, Koneko.

I like to be helpful. You're welcome.

:p

"xD Thanks for being helpful Vella, and you're right that's what it is that gets my attention. I guess I love the art and beauty of a futa orgy."

I wonder if it's the great minds thinking alike, or the deviant ones lusting alike.. either way, there's something beautiful about sharing and spreading all that love Wink

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark and a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

"To be quite honest I would love to do a RP based off that GIF lol" she says while running away and thinking more lustful thoughts.

hi and welcome..koneko-chama X3....*hugs her very happy to see her* .....its been..a.while... meow meow =3

::Hugs Runo back tightly, feeling her special long member press up against her:: "Yes it has Runo...Wow, is someone happy to see me today?" she asked with a giggle.

now isnt that a tempting idea? Wink

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark and a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

"Yes it is Ghaiala, and the more you tempt me with those gif's the more I want to do it."

mmm, I actually kind of somewhat liked the sound of it *mischievious grin*

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

"Aww, Ghaiala don't tease me...."