Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Late intro

I've been here for some time, and realized I haven't really properly introduced myself. My name is Koneko, and I love RP. Especially ones that involve Futa/furry or human. I'm a big fan of hentai and anime of course so erotic RP's involving things of that nature usually catch my eye, and for everyone who I've met I've had a wonderful pleasure of talking to all of you so far. Hopefully I can continue to meet people on here who are just as good ^^. OH I'm also a gamer girl, so anything involving games feel free to message me and talk about but beware because I"m mostly in RP mode xD.

Nice to see a late introduction ^^ It would be nice to chat with ya. Im a gamer too! I roleplay but I haven't on this site much. You should introduce me sometime to a roleplay. Well.. Havea nice day.

Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

"Sure, anyone is welcome to message me or comment me on here for ideas."

Better late than never... right?

Welcome Lilkitty!

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com

"Thanks Mina, it's nice to see someone who knows what my name means^^. Hope we can RP sometime."

welcome to the palace, Koneko

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I love video games so welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome, sweetness Smile

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark and a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome, Koneko! Wooohoo games!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Ghaiala.....something about your gifs that always get my attention lol.