Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there~

YAY Tongueyong2:

no sig here

*raises my paw* Can I join in? ...After I get cream for this tea? x3

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:
DiminishingReturns Wrote:*raises my paw* Can I join in? ...After I get cream for this tea? x3

~Purrs deeply and leans towards while handing him the whipped cream~ Here you go Tongueyong33:

So what's going on, is Mage gonna be tied up? Maybe Neko-chan wants to help Wink

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

Haha as far as I know, my wrists are still tied xD

Oh? I thought you were smothering Mage's face into your breasts. Tongueyong3:

Hehe... *approaches neko-chan setting mage aside, and traces a line from her stomach up to her chin to tease, giggling because her hands are tied*

Tongueyong1:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!

Ugh.. .///. my s-stomach ~Blushes brightly and lets out a meep~

Hmm seems like you like that.. Tongueyong1:

*rubs neko's belly playfully while smiling at her*

*frowns* B-but.....

no sig here
Mage4hire Wrote:*frowns* B-but.....
Blame Foxy D; ~Blushes even more as her stomach is being stroked, curling her tail over Foxy's hand~ Ish too sensitive >//>"..