Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there~

~Twitches ears as she walks in the palace, looking around nervously as holding her kitty tail in her hands~ Uhm.. Hai there! I've been eyeing with this place for awhile, I was so unsure if I should wander in or not.. ._. I'm usually shy when it comes to introduce myself.

Please be gentle with me eheh.. >///<" ~Let's out a weak giggle~

I'm hoping to find some lovely friends (preferably females in certain.. situations) to have some fun times together. :3

I'm not sure what you'd like to know about me >3< Feel free to ask :3 ~Sits down while nomming on some strawberries-

Awww hi there kitty. Welcome!
Atrophy Wrote:Awww hi there kitty. Welcome!

Hai there :176:

*waves* welcome to fp

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Sakura-chan Wrote:*waves* welcome to fp

~Waves back and smile~ Thank you :3

Yeeesss more kittens to play with.... Tongueyong1:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

Hello there~ Im Shin. Nice to meet you :183:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:
KitsuneMimi Wrote:Yeeesss more kittens to play with.... Tongueyong1:

Mew:163: >3> Is that so..? -Pokes you with my tail-

DiminishingReturns Wrote:Hello there~ Im Shin. Nice to meet you :183:

Oh hai :3 Nice to meet you too ~
Neko-sama Wrote:Mew:163: >3> Is that so..? -Pokes you with my tail-

Tongueyong33:

*brushes the foxy tail along your side in return*
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)
KitsuneMimi Wrote:Tongueyong33:

*brushes the foxy tail along your side in return*

~Slighty shivers upon the touch, giggling while leaning in a bit as placing my claw under your chin~ Foxy foxy ;3 ~Let's out a soft murr before running the claw down on your chest~