Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very New here

*Sticks tongue out at SDeath while snuggling Mage and Lex*

*shrugs and snuggles back, purring happily as her tail waves back and forth*

no sig here
*throws cake fire balls at mage4hire*

*pours down the booze at Rin's mouth* Lets go Rin, to where everyone is. *opens another portal to where everyone is*

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]
*tackles SDeath as he appears* EVIL COOKIE STEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOU HAS DISTURBED THE COOKIE FORCE WITH YOUR TAINTED SOUL!!

What the hell is this shit. *freezes SDeath in time* Stop doing weird things.

no sig here

*Using psychic* Fuck, i was only stealing cookies, but now... *Uses the power of the booze to break himself from the spell.* i have come in peace, to show that i have brought you all a rain of cookies. *makes the spells and start raining cookies all over.*

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]
Woot my Pokemage has return ^_^ *FF victory music and dances*

*face palms* Mary. My name is Mary. Not Pokemage.

no sig here

*Teleports behind Mage* Well, im capturing you *teleports mage to my castle*