Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very New here
Well let’s see who am I you all can call me Lex for now that be simple or comicslave, comic so on... Keep it simple and fun. I currently live in NEPA, which kinda sucks, a whole lot. I am 30 years old and really want to be a girl hopefully one day I will be, for now I take some happiness in looking at these pics and the different things, since I kind of like the idea of being a slave as well I tend to like those types of pics the most. My name comicslave basically says a lot about me, I love comics and tend to be a slave to them as well as I like to be a slave so all works out in end. But either way be more then free to ask me any questions you would like to since I am far better answering questions then I am at doing these things @@

I know I want to be a girl for about 15 years… Also I been liking to be tied and the idea of exhibition since I was 9ish I think so yes I been into this stuff way too long and I found out about slave life around 18 or so. Not 100% sure what this site is about and have but I will learn over time and try to be a part of the convo and uploading. I think I found this site via FetLife and just feel in love with what I saw so far, hope I can stay a long time!

So, have you tried breast implants?

WHAT I NEED IS A RARE,VERMILION,UKRAINIAN UNICORN.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Potato Flakes Wrote:So, have you tried breast implants?

Not yet, no I want to do hormone therapy before I go for surgery see what I can get and get ride of before I go that way.

Welcome to the palace Comrade

This mare only does requested commissions. :9:
Thank you thank you for the warm welcomes ^^

Hope I make some friends and have some fun Smile maybe share my works

That be good to hear then, I don't bite... Much Big Grin lol

*waves* welcome to FP *offers some muffins*

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
MUFFINS ARE AWESOME!!!! And god no biting @@ that hurts

Haha it was just a metafor silly :172: