Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! I'm Lauren!!

Welcome Rinchan!! And a woman to boot! Awesome! Hope you enjoy the palace.

knolli Wrote:Welcome to the palace.
You just seem to be in high spirit. That's great. There really aren't many girls here and there are even less who are so full of life as you seem to be.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

Aw, thanks!! Smile *hugs*

I have an active inner child Tongue

Rin-chan
billgoku Wrote:Welcome! PM me if you ever wanna chat it up!

Awesome!! Smile

Rin-chan
kazamo Wrote:hey rin chan, im feeling better this afternoon, so what types of anime you been catching lately, any fav doujinshis, / comics, fav video games,

peace out

Well, I don't watch anime so much anymore, but was a HUGE fan of DBZ and Gundam Wing Tongue

I read so much manga lol My favorites are Samurai Deeper Kyo and MARS.

I also watch Asian dramas. For example, I am currently watching Zhan Shen, the Taiwanese live action version of MARS. It's great, they've done an awesome job Smile I usually like Japanese dramas, though, like Nobuta wo Produce and Kurosagi.

I like video games but I suck at them, so I usually just watch people play lol If I do play, I play Mario Cart, Nightfire, or SuperSmash Bros on my GameCube. My favorite game ever is FFX. Great game. Ico was good too.

Rin-chan
Fred314X Wrote:Hmm...how interesting. You don't see many two-page threads, except when someone identifies themselves as a female. I wonder what that means... :-)

lol

Rin-chan
misfit446 Wrote:Welcome Rinchan!! And a woman to boot! Awesome! Hope you enjoy the palace.

I hope I enjoy it here, too Smile Everyone here seems very nice and fun so far Smile

Rin-chan

.........welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay.........

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome to the family Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
zebeianhero Wrote:.........welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay.........

Thanks!! I hope so, too Tongue

Rin-chan
Silent Sonata Wrote:Welcome to the family Smile

Aww!! I'm glad I'm part of your family!! *hugs*

Rin-chan