Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! I'm Lauren!!

I've been a member for a while now, but I never posted. However, I have been a fan of futanari for some time now and I can trace it back to recurrent dreams I had in my childhood. Weird, huh? lol

I'm a nineteen-year-old, female, caucasian, American art major in college. My name is Lauren, but I sign my posts as "Rin-chan" because Rin sounds like the end of my name, just more Japanese lol

I also love manga and Jdramas. I live a completely normal life, except no one except you guys know I like futa Tongue

Nice to meet you all!! :11:

Rin-chan

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Sakura Wrote:hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

Aww, thanks!! *hugs*

I'm probably the last person people would expect to like futa. My friends cover my eyes during sex scenes in movies and during Girls Gone Wild commercials lol

Rin-chan

Welcome Rin-chan Big Grin

Hope you enjoy your stay, I don't suppose there is much Futa in Classic American Art, being the land of Puritans that we are and the one that Banned sex in many towns years ago (or tried to)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
canundrum69 Wrote:being the land of Puritans that we are and the one that Banned sex in many towns years ago (or tried to)

Thanks!!! XD *hugs*

And that's ridiculous Tongue

Rin-chan

hey, welcome! you have lots of fun here.

rinchan089 Wrote:Thanks!!! XD *hugs*

And that's ridiculous Tongue

Rin-chan

Yeah it was, there are 2 small cities back in Los Angeles County.
Some of you might know them (Palmdale and Lancaster) out by Edwards Airforce Base. Well several years ago, these two cities passed Laws that would criminalize Adult Oriented Business within those cities. They also took steps in their eyes to cut back on prostitution, but in doing so infringed on people's rights. The Law basically made it a crime to engage in any sexual activity outside of marriage and even then only for procreation.

What they found out is that this law was in direct conflict with the County of Los Angeles and State of California views on Sexual Behavior. LA County was a step away from pulling out of there and leaving the 2 cities to fend for themselves when the law got repealed. It was re-written and covered only adult business, now it is only illegal to have adult oriented businesses within 1000 yards of any school, church, commercial district or housing development in palmdale and lancaster.

There is a Wildcard though .... There is a store in lancaster that is technically an Adult Business, they even sell X-Rated Toys and Movies. Why is it there then?
well Interestingly enough, the building that the store occupies is actually owned by the sore owner as well. Since it would be a serious breach of constitutional rights to seize the property of a land owner who runs a business that is legal everywhere in the world "Except" Lancaster, Calif. the powers that be agreed to allow the store to stay as long as they promised never to try and re-locate. As long as they stay at their present location they can operate their business, if they move, their license to do business in that city will be revoked and not re-issued to them they will have to file for a new license elsewhere in LA County.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
JCDenton1o1 Wrote:hey, welcome! you have lots of fun here.

Thanks!! *hugs* Smile

Rin-chan
canundrum69 Wrote:Yeah it was, there are 2 small cities back in Los Angeles County.
Some of you might know them (Palmdale and Lancaster) out by Edwards Airforce Base. Well several years ago, these two cities passed Laws that would criminalize Adult Oriented Business within those cities. They also took steps in their eyes to cut back on prostitution, but in doing so infringed on people's rights. The Law basically made it a crime to engage in any sexual activity outside of marriage and even then only for procreation.

What they found out is that this law was in direct conflict with the County of Los Angeles and State of California views on Sexual Behavior. LA County was a step away from pulling out of there and leaving the 2 cities to fend for themselves when the law got repealed. It was re-written and covered only adult business, now it is only illegal to have adult oriented businesses within 1000 yards of any school, church, commercial district or housing development in palmdale and lancaster.

There is a Wildcard though .... There is a store in lancaster that is technically an Adult Business, they even sell X-Rated Toys and Movies. Why is it there then?
well Interestingly enough, the building that the store occupies is actually owned by the sore owner as well. Since it would be a serious breach of constitutional rights to seize the property of a land owner who runs a business that is legal everywhere in the world "Except" Lancaster, Calif. the powers that be agreed to allow the store to stay as long as they promised never to try and re-locate. As long as they stay at their present location they can operate their business, if they move, their license to do business in that city will be revoked and not re-issued to them they will have to file for a new license elsewhere in LA County.

That's crazy... How can they expect to enforce that? lol Idiots...

Maybe they're the same people who made it illegal to frown in my town lol So dumb. It's not enforced at all, but it's still a law... lol

You really know a lot about that, though!!

Rin-chan
rinchan089 Wrote:That's crazy... How can they expect to enforce that? lol Idiots...

Maybe they're the same people who made it illegal to frown in my town lol So dumb. It's not enforced at all, but it's still a law... lol

You really know a lot about that, though!!

Rin-chan

I should I lived there until October of last year.....I grew up in LA and moved to Lancaster in 1989. I thought I was just getting away from the LA Ratrace, I had no idea what would go on there.....I finally Fled Big Grin

It is my Belief that 2 of the biggest Politicians in that area are the reincarnations of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette Wink
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}